Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game Time Cards?

FatZomby
03.05.2013 , 04:50 PM | #1
Alright. Getting mad at trying to find these things.

Origin.com doesn't help in regards to this matter either. For whatever reason, i can't sign in or create an account with them.

So...the problem seems to be that there is no search method or program to assist you in determining which local stores may carry these blasted time cards. Nor do the customer service people over the phones can help outside of throwing me in the direction of origin.com....

So maybe you or whomever would like to help me (in other words "tell me")out in determining where these time cards are so i don't have to drive around asking the stores if they have any or possibly make this any easier for me to find the cards. And frankly, calling stores that "might" carry the cards with guessing isn't very appealing...won't bother wasting my time and will just drop the issue and figure the game to be dying if they are that random or difficult to find. Problem is that I don't think its dying, just don't care to put that much into buying something when they are still trying to sell.....

I already browsed for an hour online trying to find a place to get them. And the two places that were supposedly suppose to have them no longer carry them. One of them is Game Stop. And if Game Stop doesn't have them, and I can't find a online search method for other stores that is even remotely up to date.....? I will try calling Best Buy and see if they have any. If not, then my calling around for these cards is done.

Also....I am frankly tired of being told to purchase the cards online.... Frankly, if I was able to do that, I wouldn't be looking for a game card....

Why are these cards sooooooooo difficult to find?

My location is Green Bay, Wisconsin 54303 in the united states. Anyone wish to help me with this situation of a store that might actually carry these now?

I am truly baffled why this issue is so difficult. The employees/creators/whatever they are called, they do want our money right?

godshands
03.05.2013 , 05:00 PM | #2
I get them from our local Walmart and GameStop.

FatZomby
03.05.2013 , 05:03 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by godshands View Post
I get them from our local Walmart and GameStop.
That was the other store I tried. Either they don't have it just like they said, or they don't know what it looks like....
However, I think I will end up getting a ride there tonight anyway... So I will take a look....

cub-lover
03.05.2013 , 07:08 PM | #4
i had to go to a diffrent town completly jsut to get mine all ebcasue GAME ASDA (british wal-mart) TESCO and GRANGER GAME doesnt stock them they only stock the WOW tiem cards

Andryah
03.05.2013 , 10:06 PM | #5
They seem to be scarce in local retailers these days.

But hey.... fast, reliable order and delivery here: http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Repu...game+time+card
Forum disputatio ------> est completum ineptias.

FatZomby
03.06.2013 , 01:25 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
They seem to be scarce in local retailers these days.

But hey.... fast, reliable order and delivery here: http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Repu...game+time+card
yeah, but then again, I don't have online means in which to pay. And if I did, I wouldn't be asking for no Game Time Card.....

tanktest
03.06.2013 , 01:42 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by FatZomby View Post
Alright. Getting mad at trying to find these things.

Origin.com doesn't help in regards to this matter either. For whatever reason, i can't sign in or create an account with them.

So...the problem seems to be that there is no search method or program to assist you in determining which local stores may carry these blasted time cards. Nor do the customer service people over the phones can help outside of throwing me in the direction of origin.com....

So maybe you or whomever would like to help me (in other words "tell me")out in determining where these time cards are so i don't have to drive around asking the stores if they have any or possibly make this any easier for me to find the cards. And frankly, calling stores that "might" carry the cards with guessing isn't very appealing...won't bother wasting my time and will just drop the issue and figure the game to be dying if they are that random or difficult to find. Problem is that I don't think its dying, just don't care to put that much into buying something when they are still trying to sell.....

I already browsed for an hour online trying to find a place to get them. And the two places that were supposedly suppose to have them no longer carry them. One of them is Game Stop. And if Game Stop doesn't have them, and I can't find a online search method for other stores that is even remotely up to date.....? I will try calling Best Buy and see if they have any. If not, then my calling around for these cards is done.

Also....I am frankly tired of being told to purchase the cards online.... Frankly, if I was able to do that, I wouldn't be looking for a game card....

Why are these cards sooooooooo difficult to find?

My location is Green Bay, Wisconsin 54303 in the united states. Anyone wish to help me with this situation of a store that might actually carry these now?

I am truly baffled why this issue is so difficult. The employees/creators/whatever they are called, they do want our money right?
Don't know if this help any ,,, but I had to do what a poster stated go 30 miles out of my way with a gift card I had from EBgames it used to be called for a SWTOR game card ..

SWTOR STORE Don't know if you can use it http://www.swtor.com/buy but you can buy 60 days at a time for the link I posted .. check it out ..

QuiDonJorn
03.06.2013 , 01:50 AM | #8
In fact, the GameStops in my area are not getting them anymore because they figure since the game is F2P now, that they dont need to...(hey Bioware, you feel like setting them straight??)
Wal-Mart..that's where I happened to find my last one, and they only had 3 on the rack.
I was going to suggest Amazon.com too, I've gotten a few from them, but I see your predicament.

FatZomby
03.06.2013 , 02:45 AM | #9
Well, they did have one at Walmart nearest me. So i did find one. Somehow though, this doesn't really seem to solve the issue for when it happens next time if Walmart runs out or are not carrying them anymore.....

OwenBrooks
03.06.2013 , 02:49 AM | #10
maybe this is an option http://www.mastercard.us/prepaid-card.html and buy them from amazon ?