Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Editing display name

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

evidlante
03.06.2013 , 12:16 AM | #11
I normally wouldn't care so much but the lack of ability to change my display name irritates me a little. We should be able to change our names at least once before the login update.

wanttornow
03.06.2013 , 01:08 AM | #12
I'm of the same opinion. I set this username at a point in time and it obviously is not relevant two years on but as it is the one I preordered with I am stuck with it. Had I known at the time I would have called it something different.

Sendai_S
03.06.2013 , 02:48 AM | #13
I dislike this - this is less secure in my opinion. My email has never been out in the open. Now you're stripping the layer of security from my account in that anyone who reads the forums will now know my login name where as before they needed to datamine for my email somehow..... I kinda think you guys have no idea what you are doing.

I heartily recommend you rethink this entire thing. We need private login names. Not public ones.
---
Griefing doesn't make you cool. It doesn't make you better player. All it does is tell the rest of the world that you are not someone worth knowing.