Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question of the Day- 3/5

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

vian
03.05.2013 , 03:34 PM | #21
Rendili Nightshade all the way for me; I buy them when I see them cheap on the GTN, and pass them along to all my alts. I just love me the purple.

The one that looks like a pod-racer is quite nice, but I'm not of a mind to shell out actual money for it.
Two blasters; no waiting!

DarthTHC
03.05.2013 , 03:58 PM | #22
I haven't yet found a speeder that I feel is "must have". They're transportation. Meh.

Now don't get me wrong; I'm a car guy. Show me something that feels like the Star Wars version of that new Lamborghini that debuted at the Swiss Auto Show this week and I'll do whatever it takes to get it.

Edit: Pics: http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/03/05/...neno-supercar/

AlaricSevGirl
03.05.2013 , 04:55 PM | #23
Rendii Nightshade is my favorite for my operative. It really fits her and I have her in the clandestine officer's armor and she looks fabulous, like an imperial agent should look.

I have 8 other characters and I really haven't found another I like so much. I'd love that design in black and chrome for my inquisitor. That would be awesome.

Orlesian
03.05.2013 , 05:16 PM | #24
Dominator's Command Throne :3
❤ Please make Talos Drellik a romance option for female Inquisitors ❤
Red Eclipse

ToxicityGarden
03.05.2013 , 06:23 PM | #25
The Life Day one. Yeah, I said it.

tanktest
03.06.2013 , 05:54 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Today's question of the day is....

What is your favorite Cartel Market Mount?

Undoubtedly mine is the Lhosan Manta. I recently got one out of a pack and man, it is just so sleek looking. I always preferred the "lean forward" mounts over the "standing" ones as is. It also nicely matches my all black social gear setup

-eric
Czerka CR-17 Incendia Speeder

I wanted to go watch the SW movie with a similar one, when I saw it ,
I had to have one .. so bought the coins for it.,

Chiltonium
03.06.2013 , 07:19 AM | #27
my throne on my sith chars, and the Lhosan Mantra on my agent
Leathality Operative and Hatred (Madness) Assassin for 5 years running.

My referral link for those who'd like some free sub time!
http://www.swtor.com/r/mlytxl

Plicitous
03.06.2013 , 05:18 PM | #28
It would be a toss-up between the Lhosan Manta and Incendia (sp?). Loved the Incendia at first but find myself always going back to the Manta.

Rafaman
03.06.2013 , 05:24 PM | #29
I'm lucky. Guildies got me a hover chair for my birthday. Love that thing. It turns on a dime too.

But the Czerka CR-17 Incendia Speeder is the coolest mount out there. They only thing is... I'd like to get under the hood of that thing and install a hyperdrive.

GalaxyStrong
03.06.2013 , 05:40 PM | #30
With the exception of the Manta, I think they all suck. Sorry but, it's what I think.
RESPECT THE EMPIRE!!!
Or YOUR A DEAD-MAN