Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question Reguarding inactive guilds.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Question Reguarding inactive guilds.

Deresdod
03.04.2013 , 06:41 PM | #1
I just want some clarification reguarding inactive guilds. Originally when the server consolodations occured, the patch notes included this:

Quote:
The names of guilds that are inactive (any guild that has had no members log in for 8 weeks) will now be released for use by new guilds. If a guild member logs back in once a name is released, that guild member can reclaim the guild's name if it has not been taken. If the name has been taken, the guild will be granted a free rename.
My question is, Is that a continuing thing that if a guild has no members log in for 8 weeks, the name will be up for grabs, or was that a one time thing?

I put in a ticket to ask, and all the customer service rep advised me to do was look at http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/7342, which does not answer that specific question.

The problem is, that somehow in the guild transfers, our original guild name was taken, upon transfer, but upon doing a "/who catalyst" for a week, Somehow, one of our old inactive members from Catalyst back when we were on vulkar highway, was online, not as guild leader, but in our original guild. I'm tired of getting copy/paste answers and just want someone to contact me either via PM or by email about our situation.

It's been awhile since we've followed up on this situation, but figured i'd give it a shot again.

Thank you in advance
< CATALYST >
⋆ ⋆Destroying End Game content since 2005.⋆ ⋆
@deresdod

Deresdod
03.05.2013 , 09:43 PM | #2
Still no reply
< CATALYST >
⋆ ⋆Destroying End Game content since 2005.⋆ ⋆
@deresdod