Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

what class is most like Revan?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
what class is most like Revan?

Letsjet
03.05.2013 , 02:54 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by mikebevo View Post
Revan would be closest to whatever class and what skills you picked in KotOR. I played it over and over, and in some playthroughs did not even use a lightsaber or force powers so Soldier = Trooper, Scoundrel = smuggler, Scout = kind of either, jedi Consular, Jedi Sentinel and Jedi Guardian, pretty much goes without saying. Only problem I have with Revan, is many people do not seem to know that he is really a she and I have no clue who this imposter I keep seeing is.

Plus everyone knows The Exile pawns them all.
Read an article that the phycological profile of the girls got a girl revan
"I see you have constructed a new light saber. Your skills are complete. Indeed you are powerful as the Emperor has foreseen."

Letsjet
03.05.2013 , 02:57 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Tommot View Post
First he's a light sided Knight, then a grey/dark Knight (during the Mandalorian wars, just before he meets the Emperor), then a Dark Sith (not sure which class), then a light sided Knight again (KOTOR), then a grey Knight (Revan book), and finally a dark sided Knight (Foundry).

At least that's the way I picture it. Revan's been through a lot
this^
"I see you have constructed a new light saber. Your skills are complete. Indeed you are powerful as the Emperor has foreseen."

badkratos
03.06.2013 , 06:02 AM | #13
[QUOTE=TheronShan;5955606]Revan is one of my favourite characters ever, who would've guessed by looking at my avatar. The KOTOR storyline is THE best storyline I have ever played.

You should try Planescape Torment

Letsjet
03.07.2013 , 04:51 AM | #14
He used lightening but only like those two years then he got jedi-brain washed, he was a FORMATIBLE single saber, but they gave him an assassin weap,i guess. i want to make him a grey red alignment gardian. i think thats his heart. He wasn't as evil as Anikein. It's Kinda scary but he seem the most human.

Kaedusz
03.08.2013 , 01:04 PM | #15
The jedi knight story would be most similar to Revan's story in kotor 1.

Kira Carsen=Bastila
astromech droid
dark side tempations
on a quest to ''save the galaxy''
fights the big bad guy at the end
+ a lot of other little things

Now... about his abilities.''Real'' jedi and sith are not divided so strongly into classes as they are in the game.This division is a gameplay mechanic more than anything else,not a lore mechanic.
So basicaly Revan as well as The Hero of Tython could throw rocks at you,be expert at lightsaber combat + some dark side abilities + *put random force ability here*,ect,ect.

DaveMcKnight
03.09.2013 , 09:18 AM | #16
Considering that many who fell in Revan's time period were attracted to the mysteries of the Force that the Dark Side promised to unravel, I would say he was a Jedi Consular in the beginning, became more of a 'Jedi Shadow' during the war with the Mandalorians (minus using a saberstaff), became a Sith Sorcerer afterward, and then became a Jedi Guardian when he was 'redeemed'. Like others, I'd say the Revan seen in the novel and in SWTOR is a Dark Jedi Guardian. So, really, any Force class could be considered Revan. That's just my opinion, though, and how I view Revan as I've played him in KOTOR.

antiheroxi
03.09.2013 , 05:57 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by _biddan_ View Post
this ^

revan is not even a fraction of how epic is luke skywalker.

and btw,revan is a jedith sorsager.
I disagree. i think the story line of everything up to the last movie in the series is better then anything after... the books and in general the gross push to make the dead then alive sidius and luke gods lost me and my respect for star wars for a while. the revisit via the clone wars, and everything in the old republic eras is far more attractive.

Characters in the books and stories actually were treated as, well human, that had real competition both among their enemies and peers. to me everthing after the movies was look being a demi god and sidius randomly rolling up with no one offering a drop of competition.

i have more respect for the emperor of the old republic who had to build his power base, skills, and abilities largely from scratch or through pillaging and stealing of other sith all while surviving and subjugating the entire sith empire full of very powerful force users. all while being at war with jedi and republic troops who also had large amounts of competent and legit force users vs sidius that used deception and ignorance to build a power base (jedi didnt know of his existence) and with relatively few sith to compete against. or luke that pretty much to me seemed to be given things after the movies concluded (he had his struggles but still) and had few jedi to even be around let alone compete with for top dog. essentially sidious and luke are top dogs by default of being the only truly powerful beings of their time. vs everything that came before.

and im not convinced sidious is even better the palagieous in terms of might just better as assassination...

Koyaanisqat
03.09.2013 , 06:21 PM | #18
Revan uses both Force Lightning, Ravage, Force Charge, and Force Push.

So he's a Juggernaut with the Legacy Inquisitor ability.
Elgyn Vriess, Space Pirate of the KDY-MANTIS Amelia, HYPERSPACE LEGEND.
Courier at large; Mercenary at small.
Elgyn Vriess Courier Company: When you need tab A inserted into slot B without C getting in the way. No questions asked (besides, "What'll it pay?").

RevengeAssassin
03.11.2013 , 02:23 PM | #19
Assassin/Shadow
IT'S A TRAP!!! :

redhoodrider
03.11.2013 , 02:25 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by BewareTheDonkey View Post
No one is more epic than Luke Skywalker. He's basically a force god in the EU. He is all classes ever.

Revan would probably be a Jedi Sage/Sith Sorcerer.
Luke was a whiny little punk. Revan is a god.
Anyway, I'd say either Sith Marauder or Sith Sorcerer.
SAKRE, 55 SIN
VOURRECH, 55 JUGG
KACHE, 55 SNIPER
MAUFFE, 55 MERC