Jedi Sage Head Slot

scraycroft

At what level do helms start dropping for sages that don't look make my toon like like a complete ******? Level 35 now and they all look stupid as ****.

Edit: I know I can hide my head slot, and I do. But I want something that looks good if I chose to show it.

Edited by scraycroft
addition

Hi this is probably a post too late to reply to since you've probably found some gear but if you go to the Space Station and hit up the Galactic Market they have some super cool helmets for creds.......... Also I'd suggest some of the Social items and space mission helmets. The space mission stuff is expensive and not to everyone's taste but still a couple are cool. I'd also suggest joining a guild (if you haven't already) and asking to see if anyone can craft you something or check the guild coffers (purple key icons on the map) to go see if anyone has stuff you can use.

The Galactic Market can have some Cartel helmets sometimes - you just have to check in occasionally to see what's there........ I just got this weird cool helmet that's made my character look like Obi Wan and Boba Fett's love child! :D AKA totally rad.:p

Picked up a head slot from the Hoth Comm Vendor which wasn't hideous, but I play a Miraluka with the cowl head model so I hate when the helms show the "glasses" over where their eye sockets are. I just found a nice robe with a hood that matches my cowl well and will just continue to hide my head slot, I'm loving the hood/cowl look now. Edited by scraycroft