Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Republic Hacking On the Harbinger=out of control

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Republic Hacking On the Harbinger=out of control

Joesixxpack
03.12.2013 , 08:17 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Rincewend View Post
don't lie you just change the other team into lightning sorcs (free kills that never break 100k damage).
Oh good, I thought he had a program that cloned me.

sgtpsych
03.12.2013 , 10:03 PM | #42
I have played since launch with multiple 50s. I usually pug and do get pug stomped by premades on both Imp and Pub side. However, the only thing I saw that was disconcerting was when an assassin was planting bombs in void star and could not be interrupted or targeted by myself or teammates. He did it twice. Not sure if it is a bug or glitch. Everyone just hit the report button. That is all you can do and go onto the next match. But it is funny when someone on my team calls an opponent out. Many times I look at the gear and its all Tionese gear and some 45 greens on the accuser.

dcgregorya
03.13.2013 , 12:20 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by JediTev View Post
All the PvP WZs have a speed pick up and if you're running from south to east, there's one tucked in the rocks there in that little valley just north of the southern bunker.
Hah, no I know about that. Wasn't there when I ran past it, maybe it respawned and I didn't see it - but he was coming from the respawn around the corner, neither of us went towards the gap in between the bases. I mean, it could be possible, lag does funky things, thats part of why I don't report things unless I see them consistently.

Rincewend
03.13.2013 , 12:35 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by sgtpsych View Post
I have played since launch with multiple 50s. I usually pug and do get pug stomped by premades on both Imp and Pub side. However, the only thing I saw that was disconcerting was when an assassin was planting bombs in void star and could not be interrupted or targeted by myself or teammates. He did it twice. Not sure if it is a bug or glitch. Everyone just hit the report button. That is all you can do and go onto the next match. But it is funny when someone on my team calls an opponent out. Many times I look at the gear and its all Tionese gear and some 45 greens on the accuser.
It is a very old bug, there is a complicated way to do this with a sniper but I think for other AC's it is random and the guy doing it does not know anything is wrong for him it all looks normal. It is not to be confused with the capping from inside of the door (someone capped and you were looking at the door and saw no one) That is also a bug that stealthers can trigger and I do see some people (rarely exploit it) just report in any event.

enigmafirst
01.25.2014 , 10:34 PM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Moriganno View Post
Didn't Layloo, the GM of ghost infantry on the republic side had his account banned for using hacks recently?
No my account is not banned. On military orders, but will be back in game by the end of next week. :-) Happy hunting.

-Loo
GHOST INFANTRY 2005
http://gijedi.guildlaunch.com

Juithtin
01.26.2014 , 12:23 AM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by dcgregorya View Post
Actually, on the subject of Harbinger, cheating and Jango Fett...I did see a powertech use a speed boost in PVP the other day.

I was on my sorc in Novare Coast running from south to east. Pop my speed buff and a powertech actually managed to somehow run *past* me. He was on my team. I didn't want to report it because maybe I missed something but unless I'm mistaken there's nothing a PT can do that would make them go faster than a 300% speed buff right?

I know about hydraulic overrides, but that's only 30% right?
There's a speed boost to the north of the middle node in NC that he may have picked up, or a nearby Carnage Mara could have popped whatever the imp mirror of Transcendence is.
Hoshou // Jedi Sentinel || Tesala // Sith Marauder
The Deathstalker Legacy
Harbinger

<One Last Stand> R.I.P Dalborra. It's been fun.

AlrikFassbauer
01.27.2014 , 07:26 AM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by agape_ View Post
TROLOLOL this guy is so funny he makes these threads for fun just to see how many posts he'll get, i implore everyone not to respond.
You don't act much to correspond with your forum name ...
<S-key to victory> Because flying with s-foils is more fun.

We are the result of our experiences.

Master-Nala
01.27.2014 , 09:20 AM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by enigmafirst View Post
No my account is not banned. On military orders, but will be back in game by the end of next week. :-) Happy hunting.

-Loo
I guess defending your honor justifies some thread necromancy.
Below this is my referral link. If you press it you get free stuff and I get free stuff. This makes you, me....and Bioware happy, but don't let that stop you!
Referral Link---> http://www.swtor.com/r/fDdy48 <---Referral Link

Faemar
01.27.2014 , 12:22 PM | #49
I PvP on both sides on The Harbinger and the only thing I've seen recently that was questionable was a Sorc in Huttball.
Note: This was in pre-level 30 PvP.

The Sorc picked up the ball from the middle and ran it towards the goal. As he approached the front of the pit, he slowed down to a crawl and started glitching side to side in rapid fashion. While doing this, no one could target or attack him. A few seconds after this glitching started, he appears in our end zone for the score. After he did it three times, Ops group just stopped and let them finish out the game (those that didn't leave the WZ).

That's the only questionable thing I've seen on Harbinger in a long time.

Sangrar
01.27.2014 , 01:38 PM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by jediharrsion View Post
The title says it all The harbinger server is by far the worst server for Republic Hacking/Cheating. I know no action will be taken again'st these cheaters. So this will be yet another rant on the subject of cheating. and the hopeful wish that they will be dealt with
any evidence, any kind of proof at all besides a debatable claim. Or are you just assuming that they are hacking because like *no one* can beat you in a fair fight?

edit: just realized this is a necro, whats with you people and necros
[Bastion]Guildmaster<Galactic Saviors>-War Hero Spaceboomer-60 Commando/Captain Starforce-60 Scoundrel/Darth Caddar-60 Juggernaut/Lord Brakaras-38 Assassin/Master Teckan-55 Sage/Firefighter-29 Powertech/Nightprowler-14 Sniper
refferal link for returning players and free character transfer and free inventory slot