Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Republic Hacking On the Harbinger=out of control

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Republic Hacking On the Harbinger=out of control

DarkSaberMaster
03.02.2013 , 08:33 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmViiOLENT View Post
You caught me, I hack. Totally.
Nope. It was actually me. I be dat baby's daddy.
Daegeo: (Balance Shadow)
D'aege: (Engineering Sniper)
The Harbinger "Rangers Lead the Way"
Referral link for free stuff

rothchilds
03.02.2013 , 09:40 AM | #32
the sniper in the back killed you. true story
Baabel/Superfabulous/Superamazing/Dryder/Syo
Pick one

criminalheretic
03.02.2013 , 01:49 PM | #33
I have a hack that makes whole teams horrible, so horrible they struggle to break 100k damage. I don't even need to be in your match to use it. And I use it, A LOT.
What we don't understand, we can make mean anything.
Hyperspace Cannon -> Drooga's -> The Harbinger

jediharrsion
03.12.2013 , 02:56 AM | #34
Well it has happened yet again tonight. republic exploiters or hackers or what ever they are made yet another few apperances this past week. And to no ones great surprise it was the same group of peaple and the same guilds.

Atramar
03.12.2013 , 03:22 AM | #35
I was on my rage jugg, and there was as slinger who used hack and I could not jump to him and he killed me.. ban him

most 'hacks' are easy to explain, some are gliches (used KB on ball carrier and he landed farer on my screen then in reality, and he resynced after I jumped dowm... annoying, but not hack), bugs (voidstar doors, used KB, one ended up in doors and could plant without being interrupted - annoying one),but mostly abilities unknown to player with his first '50' thinking his alfa and omega.
Tracer Legacy, The Red Eclipse.
Not reading colored text, it hurts my eyes. Sorry (unless it's a dev post)
L55:Sniper,Operative,Juggernaut,Assassin,Marauder, Powertech,Guardian,Commando,Scoundrel
to finish:Shadow(41),Sage(53),Merc(39). 29.07.2013

Joesixxpack
03.12.2013 , 11:27 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by jediharrsion View Post
Well it has happened yet again tonight. republic exploiters or hackers or what ever they are made yet another few apperances this past week. And to no ones great surprise it was the same group of peaple and the same guilds.
Of course there are hacks and exploits. But the way you present your claims is on par with a guy tripping on acid telling us he saw U.F.O.s.
SifuStoli Sage | Joesixxpack VG | BBQ'Ribs GS | Hawt'Sauce Guard | Dark'nStormy Scrap
ilotSufiS Mara | BBQRibs Sin | BBQSammich PT | BBQSawce MM | Dark'n'Stormy Op Med
PROPHECY OF THE FIVE

dcgregorya
03.12.2013 , 12:06 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by tekhiun View Post
This thread is now about jango fett
Actually, on the subject of Harbinger, cheating and Jango Fett...I did see a powertech use a speed boost in PVP the other day.

I was on my sorc in Novare Coast running from south to east. Pop my speed buff and a powertech actually managed to somehow run *past* me. He was on my team. I didn't want to report it because maybe I missed something but unless I'm mistaken there's nothing a PT can do that would make them go faster than a 300% speed buff right?

I know about hydraulic overrides, but that's only 30% right?

JediTev
03.12.2013 , 01:59 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by dcgregorya View Post
Actually, on the subject of Harbinger, cheating and Jango Fett...I did see a powertech use a speed boost in PVP the other day.

I was on my sorc in Novare Coast running from south to east. Pop my speed buff and a powertech actually managed to somehow run *past* me. He was on my team. I didn't want to report it because maybe I missed something but unless I'm mistaken there's nothing a PT can do that would make them go faster than a 300% speed buff right?

I know about hydraulic overrides, but that's only 30% right?
All the PvP WZs have a speed pick up and if you're running from south to east, there's one tucked in the rocks there in that little valley just north of the southern bunker.

I have witnessed a few hacks in the game, all on the Imp side. Sorry, not singling them out, just MY expirience. I've witnessed a sorc speed run from thier side of the middle of the huttball field to score a goal, (I have a Sage and an Assassin, you CAN'T DO IT) and I've had an operative I believe was lvl 38 at the time do 4k of damage on me. I know going in lowbie PvP you get boosts to lvl 49, but you keep the skills you've got so far (i.e. a lvl 49 player will have more attacks than a lvl 25 player in the same WZ) and I don't know of any class that can do 4k damage at once (I could be wrong, so if I am please, PLEASE, enlighten me). They were with a whole group of players who I think were using hacks and I do believe most of us in the WZ reported them. I have heard of people teleporting but I have yet to see it myself.

Now on this subject, I'm wondering if there's a resolve hack. I have noticed in the WZs, if a player has enough stuns thrown on them, they have their resolve go up and you get an IMMUNE pop up. Ok with this in mind why is it I can be on a toon with limited stuns and get stunned by 3 or 4 players (usually Imp) stun the crap out of me and when I try it on my Imp toon with many stuns it never works? I've read that the Imps can chain stun. How is this possible? What about the resolve kicking in? Am I wrong? This why I'm asking, so I can be enlightened and not flamed, and improve MY PvP expirience.

TUXs
03.12.2013 , 02:25 PM | #39
Pfft...Pubs hacking?! Imps I totally believe...but Pubs?! Shouldn't we win more WZ's if they are??
All warfare is based on deception. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected. If his forces are united, separate them. If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near. A leader leads by example not by force.

Rincewend
03.12.2013 , 07:28 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by criminalheretic View Post
I have a hack that makes whole teams horrible, so horrible they struggle to break 100k damage. I don't even need to be in your match to use it. And I use it, A LOT.
don't lie you just change the other team into lightning sorcs (free kills that never break 100k damage).