Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is it safe to log in? Im scared

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Is it safe to log in? Im scared

Himeji_Endless
02.27.2013 , 12:12 PM | #1
I really am scared that something will download and break my computer - is it safe? or is something new broken again? Its my day off and i would really like to play w/o encountering anything new broken ... BW reps, pls give the all clear

M÷urnblade - Assassin <Lvl 55>
-------------------------------------------------------------------
The Bastion (from Ajunta Pall)

CrazyCanukk
02.27.2013 , 12:16 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Himeji_Endless View Post
I really am scared that something will download and break my computer - is it safe? or is something new broken again? Its my day off and i would really like to play w/o encountering anything new broken ... BW reps, pls give the all clear
i think if anything was seriously broken the forums would reflect the situation by being flooded by reports complaints and general raging.

there is none of that and im not seeing any reports so id say its safe...but thats just me.

Himeji_Endless
02.27.2013 , 12:18 PM | #3
hehe look below my thread ... i guess ill chance it then ... eeeeeeee ... every week feels like russian roulette w/ BW and their patchy programming ... i'd love to interview their programmers as im sure they will tell us that they arent given time to test and are forced to just program and release it and deal w/ problems later.

M÷urnblade - Assassin <Lvl 55>
-------------------------------------------------------------------
The Bastion (from Ajunta Pall)