Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cannot purchase cartel coins

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Cannot purchase cartel coins

devilishprincess
02.27.2013 , 12:08 PM | #1
Every time I try to buy cartel coins it gives me the error screen. I pay to play this game and it needs to be fixed. Its been hapenning for a while now. If the error screen continues I wont be playing much longer. So, please fix this.

Xiddit
02.27.2013 , 12:17 PM | #2
Adding coins is NOT working for me either.
"It is only through interaction, through decision and choice, through confrontation, physical or mental, that the Force can grow within you."
―Kreia to Xiddit

AdrianKross
02.27.2013 , 12:18 PM | #3
I have the same issue. It keeps telling me error code NU2001. I submitted an in game ticket and was told to call the help line, I called the help line and after 20 minutes became convinced even further than I already had been that EA is the WORST MMO company in God's creation and has a severe money allergy as they told me nothing.

Competence would be nice in a game I pay for. Or at least the general feeling that they actually want to make money. Please, cure EA's money allergy and get the Cartel Market working again... and fix the patcher too as I can not log in to the game because I'm stuck at 0%.

Himeji_Endless
02.27.2013 , 12:20 PM | #4
Pls stop buying coins ... this is the root problem that is causing BWs focus to move away from the game itself and to the shiny pixel market. want proof? look at the last few patches and how much time and energy they spend on the market!

M÷urnblade - Assassin <Lvl 55>
-------------------------------------------------------------------
The Bastion (from Ajunta Pall)

Luxidenstore
02.27.2013 , 12:23 PM | #5
I'm sad to hear you're still having problems. After having problem for a LONG time, I was finally able to order the expansion and some coins today and I hoped they had fixed the problem in general.

Himeji_Endless
02.27.2013 , 12:25 PM | #6
nuuuuuu now they have your money tooooooo hahaha. Does anyone know WHEN the expansion (lol) is coming out? For a company to take preorders and only give a vague "Spring" if find that pretty shady. Man up BW!

M÷urnblade - Assassin <Lvl 55>
-------------------------------------------------------------------
The Bastion (from Ajunta Pall)