Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Remove the Free Account Restriction

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Remove the Free Account Restriction

Glacor
03.02.2013 , 05:28 PM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by Bullsith View Post
So you think this restriction is such a *********** samrt thing? Honest?
And FYI I never played this game without a subscription, so I'm not here looking for handouts, cause frankly there's not much to hand out when it comes to PVP. So yeah, it *********** matters to a potential custormer. It would matter to me, cause 3 wz a week does not give me any kind of perspective over SWTOR PVP.

And besides, there are plenty of restrictions that will make you want to buy this game if you plan to stick around.
That escalated quickly.

Bullsith
03.05.2013 , 03:42 AM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by sirullrich View Post
In this society majority of people want things without working for it. The game is F2P and has allowed the F2P players opputunities to be able to play for free. Just work within the system. How much more free can it be if you can just buy the passes and farm credits.
Really? We are gonna start a profiling discussion now? About the types of people in societies? Cause if we do I can probably make you eat your own words.

And the game went F2P not out of the kindness of EA's heart, it went F2P cause otherwise it would have *********** died. Their current F2P system is so messed up becuse EA never thought it would come to this, they had so much faith in their success based on the brand they bought and Bioware's reputation, unfortunately that wasn't enough to keep a player base and honestly if they hadn't shut down the other SW MMO they'd probably have even less players.

Bottom line, it's not a premium quality game, in fact it's far from it. EA is trying to cover their losses (considering how much went into this game) every possible way. But there are smarter ways to do that, they just aren't interested in doing it.

Fine, you want a solution to the problem you raised? It's simple, make PVP gear equipable only to subscribers, that should keep people form farming their gear then stop tossing money at dear ol' EA. It keeps people who want to do compeititive PVP subbed and it allows the rest to join in, helping queues on servers that have issues with them.

Now I know the level of malice of this community, I've played since launch and I'm not surprised to see the crap people call upon just... well for the hell of it. A stupid hate aimed in every direction at every subject.

Plus the remaining fanboiz that throw themselves at EA's feet, covering in (virtual) spit and rudeness every valid isse that is raised on this forum. Thing is, the game already has enough issues and barely holding on and it's a *********** shame since it started out good, sadly it's caught between the malicious minority and EA's greed.

You want to help this game or help EA make money? Cause, from what I can see, there's a big *********** difference between the two.
Choices need to matter! If I die I need to live with it. Hardcore!

stephenalandavie
03.05.2013 , 06:11 AM | #73
Really? We are gonna start a profiling discussion now? About the types of people in societies? Cause if we do I can probably make you eat your own words.

And the game went F2P not out of the kindness of EA's heart, it went F2P cause otherwise it would have *********** died. Their current F2P system is so messed up becuse EA never thought it would come to this, they had so much faith in their success based on the brand they bought and Bioware's reputation, unfortunately that wasn't enough to keep a player base and honestly if they hadn't shut down the other SW MMO they'd probably have even less players.

Bottom line, it's not a premium quality game, in fact it's far from it. EA is trying to cover their losses (considering how much went into this game) every possible way. But there are smarter ways to do that, they just aren't interested in doing it.

Fine, you want a solution to the problem you raised? It's simple, make PVP gear equipable only to subscribers, that should keep people form farming their gear then stop tossing money at dear ol' EA. It keeps people who want to do compeititive PVP subbed and it allows the rest to join in, helping queues on servers that have issues with them.

Now I know the level of malice of this community, I've played since launch and I'm not surprised to see the crap people call upon just... well for the hell of it. A stupid hate aimed in every direction at every subject.

Plus the remaining fanboiz that throw themselves at EA's feet, covering in (virtual) spit and rudeness every valid isse that is raised on this forum. Thing is, the game already has enough issues and barely holding on and it's a *********** shame since it started out good, sadly it's caught between the malicious minority and EA's greed.

You want to help this game or help EA make money? Cause, from what I can see, there's a big *********** difference between the two.

Quit crying so much and go play elsewhere if you hate it that much. honestly the logic of some players. and if you dont play and just like to comment. then may i suggest a more productive type of activity such as running around in circles with your arms out

Bullsith
03.05.2013 , 06:21 AM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by stephenalandavie View Post
Quit crying so much and go play elsewhere if you hate it that much. honestly the logic of some players. and if you dont play and just like to comment. then may i suggest a more productive type of activity such as running around in circles with your arms out
Right back at you. If you have nothing smart to say, and you don't, then don't say aything. A better use of your time would be what you suggested as you contributed nothing but to reinforce my claim about the SWTOR community. And nowhere in my posts does it say I hate it so keep up with the discussion or shut the hell up and go away.

stephenalandavie
03.05.2013 , 06:38 AM | #75
Right back at you. If you have nothing smart to say, and you don't, then don't say aything. A better use of your time would be what you suggested as you contributed nothing but to reinforce my claim about the SWTOR community. And nowhere in my posts does it say I hate it so keep up with the discussion or shut the hell up and go away.
This coming from a man who can't even manage his basic spelling . I will post wherever i see fit. All you are doing is ***** about EA. Better use of my time you say??. Look in a mirror.

Bullsith
03.05.2013 , 06:48 AM | #76
Quote: Originally Posted by stephenalandavie View Post
This coming from a man who can't even manage his basic spelling . I will post wherever i see fit. All you are doing is ***** about EA. Better use of my time you say??. Look in a mirror.
Hurtful personal attack coming from someone with no punctuation.

Now I'm here cause I want shorter queues and I'm offering a valid solution. Why are you here? To tell me to go away and leave SWTOR? To flame me? Honestly, do you have nothing better to do then be just another enraged forum-goer looking for threads to attack? So I kindly ask you, either use arguments related to the discussed topic, or just shut up and go away.

stephenalandavie
03.05.2013 , 06:55 AM | #77
Hurtful personal attack coming from someone with no punctuation.
Yes i could state the same for you.

Quote:
Now I'm here cause I want shorter queues and I'm offering a valid solution. Why are you here? To tell me to go away and leave SWTOR? To flame me? Honestly, do you have nothing better to do then be just another enraged forum-goer looking for threads to attack? So I kindly ask you, either use arguments related to the discussed topic, or just shut up and go away.
I have commented because i see a post which is basically ************ about the game quality and the community which is involved. That being said the game has issues, every MMO does i have not found a single one yet which is perfect, some have been running for years I can post where i like quite frankly.

Bullsith
03.05.2013 , 07:05 AM | #78
And isn't it? I've been a supporter of this game since it was officially announced, I think I reserve the right to express disappointment regarding the way they handled things or the poor state of the community. So as you put it, I can post wherever I want, the difference is, I'm posting about an issue of the game, as opposed to you who are just here to attack my opinion or my typos and just derail my topic.
So I'm gonna put an end to this and simply ignore you since in your third reply you had nothing to say but complain about my complaining, so it's not likely you'll add any valid point to this topic.

stephenalandavie
03.05.2013 , 07:07 AM | #79
And isn't it? I've been a supporter of this game since it was officially announced, I think I reserve the right to express disappointment regarding the way they handled things or the poor state of the community. So as you put it, I can post wherever I want, the difference is, I'm posting about an issue of the game, as opposed to you who are just here to attack my opinion or my typos and just derail my topic.
So I'm gonna put an end to this and simply ignore you since in your third reply you had nothing to say but complain about my complaining, so it's not likely you'll add any valid point to this topic.
And you claim your topics are valid now? you are talking about a subject which is long dead. And honestly you defy logic playing the game if it is that bad.

Illyean
03.05.2013 , 08:04 AM | #80
this thread is so full of win, someone pass more pocorn please