Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hats for Twileks

BaronIveagh
03.03.2013 , 07:45 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by HoboWithAStick View Post
This also leaves me very little faith in bioware adding more races into the game, if there is still issues with one that has been in the game since launch how can we expect new ones to work correctly. Even more so since we will have to pay real money to unlock any future races.
My money says they avoid races that are not fully humanoid.

That said, this joins the pile of things that have not worked correctly since alpha and seem to be left to rot. I mean, hell, they only JUST fixed the kiting issue that made the Foundry a joke.
Non Nobis Domine Non Nobis Sed Nomine Tua Da Na Glorium

Lodril
03.03.2013 , 09:44 PM | #12
I put in the suggestion box awhile ago an idea I thought might be easier than making all new helmets. Just make faceplate versions out of the current helmets available. In Clone Wars, Ahsoka goes into space with just a facemask on several occasions, so just make a 'mask' version. It would take some effort, of course, but it seems that from a design perspective it would require very minimal aesthetic consideration and many of them could just be rendered mechanically.

Alternatively, I wonder if the lekku could be left poking through but with the skintone changed to the same colorway as the helmet, thus simulating a helmet that extended to cover them without actually coding a structure to do so.

BaronIveagh
03.04.2013 , 07:07 PM | #13
Lodril, that's not a bad idea. Too bad it's unlikely we'll ever see it,
Non Nobis Domine Non Nobis Sed Nomine Tua Da Na Glorium

LadyDrusilla
03.05.2013 , 05:57 AM | #14
Twi'leks are my favourite race and five of my eight characters are twi'lek. I'd love to see hats for them but at the same time I can understand why devoting art and coding time to something that only makes a cosmetic difference to one species isn't a high priority.

The Imperial, Republic and cartel market dancer style dress hats work somewhat, the lekku poke through as if holes were cut for them. Not quite as sensible for helmets and such though.
This blonde loves her Hutts, the bigger, the better.