Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Red Scalene gear! Whats the deal?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Red Scalene gear! Whats the deal?

ClaudeTaylor
02.24.2013 , 01:15 PM | #1
I bought this armor to on my companions and after i removed the mods from my companions gear and put them in the scalene gear it says tha i cant equip it because " You do not have the required reputati rank to use that item" Whats up with that? If i had known that i wouldnt have bought it? Now im out of about 100k in credit from swapping mods.

Memo-
02.24.2013 , 01:18 PM | #2
It says it requires a reputation status of "Friend" with the Gree. Just look at what you're buying. :P
    Delarah - Sentinel | Luccia - Sage | Ethawn - ScoundrelStilva - Vanguard | Tenori - Guardian | Weimar - Shadow 
 Maliris - Sniper | Jauhe - Marauder | Všli - PTFaris - Merc | Sopraano - Assa | Rai'chu - Sorc
The Lihavuori Legacy | <Lice-Ridden Banthas><Bantha's Backside> | Tomb of Freedon Nadd

ClaudeTaylor
02.24.2013 , 01:29 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Memo- View Post
It says it requires a reputation status of "Friend" with the Gree. Just look at what you're buying. :P
Think about what a typed . I had to be friendly to buy it, I am hero 920 into champion my companion and i should both be able to use this gear . So! Now what was it you were saying about look at something before i buy it? Do CSRs ever read this stuff anymore? Someone that knows whats going on please respond. MAY DAY! MAY DAY!

ClaudeTaylor
02.24.2013 , 01:38 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Glzmo View Post
It's a known issue. Since the companion itself doesn't have reputation, she or he can't wear it. Apparently, it isn't intended and it will change in the future.

Thank you very much. I cant wait for the change. Agai thank you .

Asavrede
02.24.2013 , 01:46 PM | #6
Well, you can't give companions the inheritance/birthright legacy gear either, so it should hardly be surprising to anyone that items with specific eligibility requirements are unusable by companions.