Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Flying hunters?

JDCHobson
02.21.2013 , 09:09 AM | #1
Ive been seeing quite a few BH flying about recently, like a sort of jetpack speed boost or something, I want it i am a merc is it only Ptecs tht get it or what i canny find any info on it. Maybe one of u what am on about?
Lugenn LVL 50 Merc

ScarletBlaze
02.21.2013 , 09:10 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by JDCHobson View Post
Ive been seeing quite a few BH flying about recently, like a sort of jetpack speed boost or something, I want it i am a merc is it only Ptecs tht get it or what i canny find any info on it. Maybe one of u what am on about?
Could be the rocket boost in the legacy tree.
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Current Guild Roleplay: Redemption: The battle of Xa Fel https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ps/r-1rAjOuo30

chaosmadness
02.21.2013 , 09:27 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by JDCHobson View Post
Its the Rocket Boost avaiable in Legacy. You can purchase with credits or CC and stay avaiable to all ur characters.

JDCHobson
02.21.2013 , 09:50 AM | #4
Cheers Dudes
Lugenn LVL 50 Merc

Skodan
02.21.2013 , 01:52 PM | #5
yea its the rocket boost ability.

if you have a chest piece that has a jetpack designed on the back of the suit then when you use the rocket boost you will have a jet pack, other wise you use your rocket boost from your boots.
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds