Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

If u can do more damage than me in one hit *video proof* ill give you 5 million

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Bastion
If u can do more damage than me in one hit *video proof* ill give you 5 million

gryhmr
02.23.2013 , 02:22 AM | #21
Hey man you seem pretty insecure, could it be that you know you're being carried like Baddie's ankle weights. Whateves only makes him better right? Also part time at Petco doesn't count as a job.
Greggas - Shadow/Sin- The Bastion

rmitchell
02.23.2013 , 02:36 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by gryhmr View Post
Hey man you seem pretty insecure, could it be that you know you're being carried like Baddie's ankle weights. Whateves only makes him better right? Also part time at Petco doesn't count as a job.
i dont work at petco but that actually is a job ******* lol, you know that saying about arguing with an idiot? you fit it perfectly, i could even have a bunch of people come in here from my guild and they would be saying pretty much the same exact thing i am now but it wouldnt make a difference, because of you know, the idiot thing lol.
RYRE -> Ryere
Nadd's Sarcophagus -> The Bastion
The grand legacy of delicious breads
<Hey Im Nostrum>

gryhmr
02.23.2013 , 02:43 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by rmitchell View Post
i dont work at petco but that actually is a job ******* lol, you know that saying about arguing with an idiot? you fit it perfectly, i could even have a bunch of people come in here from my guild and they would be saying pretty much the same exact thing i am now but it wouldnt make a difference, because of you know, the idiot thing lol.
Right, right. Yet you still felt the urge to respond. Weird how that works. You should get members of your guild here, to prove you aren't being carried. You clearly need the help.

rmitchell
02.23.2013 , 02:46 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by gryhmr View Post
Right, right. Yet you still felt the urge to respond. Weird how that works. You should get members of your guild here, to prove you aren't being carried. You clearly need the help.
lol if i actually needed help i would of brought them in here a while ago, im just giving them entertainment right now
RYRE -> Ryere
Nadd's Sarcophagus -> The Bastion
The grand legacy of delicious breads
<Hey Im Nostrum>

shammah
02.23.2013 , 02:47 AM | #25
Hmmm. Seems a 1v1 is in order. MY MONEYS ON RYERE TROLOLOLOLOOOOLOLLLLLOOOOLHAHAHA

gryhmr
02.23.2013 , 02:48 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by rmitchell View Post
lol if i actually needed help i would of brought them in here a while ago, im just giving them entertainment right now
Thats good news, I don't think I could take on all your guild back up. I cant even ask them if they lift cause you know...

TheRealLuxford
02.23.2013 , 05:30 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by AuralSects View Post
Luxford you are just a really bad player who thinks he's really good.

I highly doubt you have a 2.3k rated alt. In fact I'll be you the 200k credits that i pitied on you off your losing bet to me on it.

I will have to say this about you. Your posts are as funny as your SWTOR play.
well at least i know i can beat one person.... you! you are a bad sage.
Luxford - Non Asian
http://www.twitch.tv/luxfordswtor

Z-ToXiN
02.23.2013 , 06:15 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by shammah View Post
Hmmm. Seems a 1v1 is in order.
Do it. Settle it like men, one on one in battle. Talk is cheap guys.

(And i love how Ryere has taken over yet another thread somehow... keep the lols coming)
ADRAAJ
◙ASSASSiN ╚╬╝ THE BASTION ╚╬╝ JuGGERNAUT◙
DECEPTiON HYBRID < ♣ > HYBRID SiN TANK
<JAWA BUNNY RANCH> // MAINTAIN ANARCHY

JediMasterSLC
02.23.2013 , 10:53 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Z-ToXiN View Post
Do it. Settle it like men, one on one in battle. Talk is cheap guys.

(And i love how Ryere has taken over yet another thread somehow... keep the lols coming)
Every thread is about ryere, didn't you know? I guess I can only blame myself.
55s: POT5- Kakarrotx-Sent, Paraguss-Sorc, Brawlly-Jug, Meleehealer-Mara
Bastion- Greenn-Mando, Radishz-Scoundrel, Trunkks-Shadow, Burdok-Sniper, Lettucce-PT