Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

If u can do more damage than me in one hit *video proof* ill give you 5 million

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Bastion
If u can do more damage than me in one hit *video proof* ill give you 5 million

JediMasterSLC's Avatar


JediMasterSLC
02.22.2013 , 02:03 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by TheRealLuxford View Post
I just pretty much duel in healing hybrid. i really dont lose much in that spec. with that being said a sorc can be dropped anytime. the people who usually talk trash about me typically are the people who i beat and are just mad. ill message you, i want my duel .

btw i do a lot of rateds on my alt. 2.3k ranking on him. i would tell you who he is but than it would make this thread awkward.
For the 2 people reading this thread, we dueled several times last night, and it appears that he in fact has not improved significantly. lol

Actually, most of the competitive pvpers i know in the community give credit where credit is due, with some exceptions (*cough* ryre *cough*). MVP NP and SB are obvi our rivals but we have respect for them and their players, some more than others. DP too of course but that goes without saying. Same thing more or less applies to their players' opinion of Synergy. But anyway my point is that the people calling you bad genuinely think you're bad, i promise, and after last night I'm sorry but I'm going to have to agree with them. You tried to cc me while I was still white barred in half our duels lol.

And how would it be awkward? If you were better on another toon I'm pretty sure you'd want ppl to know.
55s: POT5- Kakarrotx-Sent, Paraguss-Sorc, Brawlly-Jug, Meleehealer-Mara
Bastion- Greenn-Mando, Radishz-Scoundrel, Trunkks-Shadow, Burdok-Sniper, Lettucce-PT

TheRealLuxford's Avatar


TheRealLuxford
02.22.2013 , 04:30 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by JediMasterSLC View Post
For the 2 people reading this thread, we dueled several times last night, and it appears that he in fact has not improved significantly. lol

Actually, most of the competitive pvpers i know in the community give credit where credit is due, with some exceptions (*cough* ryre *cough*). MVP NP and SB are obvi our rivals but we have respect for them and their players, some more than others. DP too of course but that goes without saying. Same thing more or less applies to their players' opinion of Synergy. But anyway my point is that the people calling you bad genuinely think you're bad, i promise, and after last night I'm sorry but I'm going to have to agree with them. You tried to cc me while I was still white barred in half our duels lol.

And how would it be awkward? If you were better on another toon I'm pretty sure you'd want ppl to know.
I'll give credit to you, you beat me. Congrats. After you left I beat a few good people. Some people just do well against other people. The good news is sorcs are being buffed for a reason. So hopfully we will get a chance to fight again.

Being better on another toon which is easy to play is nothing to brag about. I play my sorc the most because it's the hardest to play, the most challenging. When you level your sorc to 50 come at me I'll humble you a bit.
Luxford - Non Asian
http://www.twitch.tv/luxfordswtor

JediMasterSLC's Avatar


JediMasterSLC
02.22.2013 , 04:34 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by TheRealLuxford View Post
I'll give credit to you, you beat me. Congrats. After you left I beat a few good people. Some people just do well against other people. The good news is sorcs are being buffed for a reason. So hopfully we will get a chance to fight again.

Being better on another toon which is easy to play is nothing to brag about. I play my sorc the most because it's the hardest to play, the most challenging. When you level your sorc to 50 come at me I'll humble you a bit.
Lol ok. But like i said before, you should be able 1v1 me on my sent now.
55s: POT5- Kakarrotx-Sent, Paraguss-Sorc, Brawlly-Jug, Meleehealer-Mara
Bastion- Greenn-Mando, Radishz-Scoundrel, Trunkks-Shadow, Burdok-Sniper, Lettucce-PT

AuralSects's Avatar


AuralSects
02.22.2013 , 09:20 PM | #14
Luxford you are just a really bad player who thinks he's really good.

I highly doubt you have a 2.3k rated alt. In fact I'll be you the 200k credits that i pitied on you off your losing bet to me on it.

I will have to say this about you. Your posts are as funny as your SWTOR play.

Vawks's Avatar


Vawks
02.22.2013 , 11:27 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by JediMasterSLC View Post
Actually, most of the competitive pvpers i know in the community give credit where credit is due, with some exceptions (*cough* ryre *cough*). .
Ryre makes up for it by telling me I'm good when I'm not

rmitchell's Avatar


rmitchell
02.23.2013 , 12:02 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by JediMasterSLC View Post
For the 2 people reading this thread, we dueled several times last night, and it appears that he in fact has not improved significantly. lol

Actually, most of the competitive pvpers i know in the community give credit where credit is due, with some exceptions (*cough* ryre *cough*). MVP NP and SB are obvi our rivals but we have respect for them and their players, some more than others. DP too of course but that goes without saying. Same thing more or less applies to their players' opinion of Synergy. But anyway my point is that the people calling you bad genuinely think you're bad, i promise, and after last night I'm sorry but I'm going to have to agree with them. You tried to cc me while I was still white barred in half our duels lol.

And how would it be awkward? If you were better on another toon I'm pretty sure you'd want ppl to know.
i give credit where i believe credit is due, its all in the eye of the beholder. like there are things i believe make people automatically bad, like sifu is the king of backpedaling, big-johnson has the worst positioning and tunneling known to man. im not going to tell people they are good when they arent and do things that are ******, and believe it or not there are players i dont like who i think are good, slangin is a good example.
RYRE -> Ryere
Nadd's Sarcophagus -> The Bastion
The grand legacy of delicious breads
<Hey Im Nostrum>

gryhmr's Avatar


gryhmr
02.23.2013 , 01:23 AM | #17
Ryre king of trash talk while being carried. About the only thing you do well is stealth forward so Justbaddies can intercede you and score a huttball. Your sentinel is a joke and your sin is just there. I honestly don't know why the people in your guild who carry you on a daily basis let you run your mouth so much, they must just get tired from all the lifting.
Greggas - Shadow/Sin- The Bastion

rmitchell's Avatar


rmitchell
02.23.2013 , 01:57 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by gryhmr View Post
Ryre king of trash talk while being carried. About the only thing you do well is stealth forward so Justbaddies can intercede you and score a huttball. Your sentinel is a joke and your sin is just there. I honestly don't know why the people in your guild who carry you on a daily basis let you run your mouth so much, they must just get tired from all the lifting.
greggas i think the only person who has lost more nodes then you is explosivo, or how about the only reason dont panic ever asks you to que with them because the only thing they need is a shadow and then wrucks comes into our teamspeak and complains about how bad you are for the next hour. how about the fact that the people in my guild who are the most strict about making mistakes or being bad are always the first ones to say "i got your back" to me lol, i promise you if i wasnt good cam would of kicked me a long time ago and if he did i would know why. funny how that hasnt happened yet. edited my post btw
RYRE -> Ryere
Nadd's Sarcophagus -> The Bastion
The grand legacy of delicious breads
<Hey Im Nostrum>

gryhmr's Avatar


gryhmr
02.23.2013 , 02:01 AM | #19
What ever lets you sleep at night man. Am I the best Shadow on the server? Nope. Don't claim to be. At the end of the day I got big boy stuff to do, Star Wars is a game I play after work and on weekends. You however are just a big mouthed kid on the internet that lucked into being carried by much better players than yourself.
Greggas - Shadow/Sin- The Bastion

rmitchell's Avatar


rmitchell
02.23.2013 , 02:19 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by gryhmr View Post
What ever lets you sleep at night man. Am I the best Shadow on the server? Nope. Don't claim to be. At the end of the day I got big boy stuff to do, Star Wars is a game I play after work and on weekends. You however are just a big mouthed kid on the internet that lucked into being carried by much better players than yourself.
yes because you are the ONLY person on star wars with a job lol. i play after work and on the weekends as well HOW ABOUT THAT. not to mention you didnt even make an effort to look at my point, they would of kicked me a long time ago if they were carrying me, pretty much anyone can say that in this guild, if you get carried, you are out, end of story lol
RYRE -> Ryere
Nadd's Sarcophagus -> The Bastion
The grand legacy of delicious breads
<Hey Im Nostrum>