Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Operator IX Question [TFB HM]

I_Sithed_MyPants
02.20.2013 , 07:47 PM | #1
So, every week when we do Operator IX HM the first target of Colour Deletion Protocol will be our MT, example:
"Operator IX targets Vulag with orange deletion protocol".

This is fine, we have Vulag (Blue) and our first orange shield carrier run together beneath the boss to activate the orange shield.

However the problem is that before Vulag even moves a text will appear on the screen saying:
"Vulag has activated a deletion shield".

This problem will occur every week without fail and is always the very first Colour Deletion Protocol, in fact, around 95% of our colour deletion protocol's actually target Vulag.

I'm aware that this may occur accidentally if somebody is stood too close to Vulag, however after very closely watching this happen tonight I can say I am 100% sure that nobody is stood close enough to him to activate his colour deletion shield.

Does anybody have any ideas as to what could cause this seemingly random colour shield activation?
Thuviel
<PC Gamer Mint Imperials>

R.I.P <Antisocial Elitists> I shall miss thee

feelingtheblanks
02.21.2013 , 08:07 AM | #2
The game doesn't like Vulag at all.

Elyssandra
02.21.2013 , 05:48 PM | #3
If you taunt the boss he will target you with the deletion protocol - we do this deliberately so the tanks are always the two people running into the centre along with someone else of the required color to shield that tank.
This is probably why Vulag is being targeted most of the time.

Your second concern I am not sure - is his color buff that he would use to shield someone being removed without it being actually his color? If so I have no idea why.

I_Sithed_MyPants
02.22.2013 , 01:57 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Elyssandra View Post
If you taunt the boss he will target you with the deletion protocol - we do this deliberately so the tanks are always the two people running into the centre along with someone else of the required color to shield that tank.
This is probably why Vulag is being targeted most of the time.

Your second concern I am not sure - is his color buff that he would use to shield someone being removed without it being actually his color? If so I have no idea why.
Vulag is always blue, then it can be any colour targeting him and it will always use his blue shield as well before he has even moved, no matter which colour he was targeted with.
It's very weird, none of us have any idea....we now just assume the boss hates Vulag from kicking his *** too much.

Edit: Thanks for responding btw.
Thuviel
<PC Gamer Mint Imperials>

R.I.P <Antisocial Elitists> I shall miss thee