Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dread Guard Level 50's Looking for Guild

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jedi Covenant > Guild Recruitment
Dread Guard Level 50's Looking for Guild

AmentutankhAmun
02.18.2013 , 12:53 PM | #1
Myself and my friend are looking for a guild to join to be part of their raiding team. We are looking for guild who are raiding HM TFB and NIM EC. These are the two raids we want to be part of on weekly bases but we also help out the guild on other raids that are not part of the lockout of HM TFB and NIM EC. Second the guild needs to be active so we can be part of other activities such as HM Xeno, dreadtooth, NiM Pilg, etc.

I am a dread guard Commando, main spec is DPS but can also heal as back up. I have a shadow tank alt who can run HM EC. My friend is dread guard Sentinel.

Please post your raid timing. Please post your in game character name to contact.

RattyRattail
02.18.2013 , 12:58 PM | #2
ReKoil TFB 5/5, NiM EC 2/4.

Raid Times: 8PM CST Wed & Sun
Voice Comms: Mumble

Contacts:
Dae-jung
Trianth
Kzaak
Makoan Legacy (Jedi Covenant)
Javán - 55 Sniper | Dhiya - 55 Shadow
Cáde - 55 Gunslinger | Nermall - 55 Assassin

BlackMoD
02.18.2013 , 01:23 PM | #3
Our Guild recruitment page is here with more info:
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=590925

Key Info:
- 5/5 NiM EC - 8 man (server first), 5/5 HM TFB (16 and 8). We will be doing 16 man NiM EC in the upcoming weeks
- More than half our raid roster has Warstalker title
- We were sever first killing 10 stack Dreadtooth with Republic Gentlemen
- We have amulet and will be going for entity kill Tuesday
- No set rosters (until progression, where we will send in two teams to try and get server first)
- Weekly paycheck for members (free money!)
- Raid Times: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 8-12 EST (for progression it is expected full time will be used). At the moment runs are on farm so scheduled runs are expected to clear in 1 night.
- On off nights we pvp and do other stuff such as WB's, dailies ETC.

We are currently in need of 1 range dps and melee dps so you guys would fit right into our current mix. Contact Rialus or Shifthappens for more info or check out our website in my sig and if you like what you see fill out an app.
Ascension Apply Here
5/5 NiM TFB, 7/7 NiM S&V (8/16 man) & DF/DP HM (8 /16 man)
Rialus - Sage Healer (From Beyond, Eternal Warrior)
Shifthappens - Vanguard DPS (does stuff)

Icebergy
02.19.2013 , 12:35 PM | #4
If you are still looking, check out <Contraband Inc>

Our recruiting thread is here:
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=559812
And our website is:
www.contraband-inc.com

Our Operation nights are Tuesday+Wednesday from 8pm-11pm CST, with a third night on Thursdays while we are progressing.

We have cleared 5/5 HM8 TfB and 3/4 NiM8 Denova, and we are currently working on progressing through HM16 TfB and NiM16 Denova. Our 16man group is 3/5 HM TfB as of last week.
Mikal'B, Battlemaster and Fleet Commodore of the Republic.
<Contraband Inc> 10/10 NiM, 4/4 NiM, NMP, 7/12 NiM, HM GF, 4/5 NiM
Jedi Covenant

oblate_medic
02.24.2013 , 07:14 AM | #5
Please see my post on this page for more info, but Driven to Conquer is looking for members for our Ops teams and our PVP teams. Feel free to hit me up in game or send me an in game mail if you need more info.

Look forward to hearing from you,
Zyralon
GM: The Lost Soul Searchers (Republic) /GM: Driven to Conquer (Empire)