Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Companions you wanted to have but couldn't

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
Companions you wanted to have but couldn't

SithKoriandr
02.22.2013 , 01:42 AM | #11
Thana Vesh from the Empire side. Would have been a great choice for all Empire players "Kill her" "Let her live" "Ler her live and offer her a spot on your crew"

For SI, the two other apprentices of Zash's or just one of them.
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

Chaloss
02.22.2013 , 03:39 AM | #12
Mild spoilers for Imperial story lines here.

Biggest surprise in this thread so far been how long it took for Thana Vesh to be mentioned. I am not interested in having her as companion however.

If I could choose then perhaps Chiss officer that you could promote to commander from Hoth for my Inquisitor. Inquisitor group is rather diverse except lack of military expert (like Quinn for Warrior for example) as I am unsure of Andronikos skills in that area.

For my warrior on other hand too many military ones as is already so something different...someone like Talos would be great, but I am drawing blank on who would be appropriate. There are some in Belsavis, but do not remember name and not sure how good they are.

BH and IA I am drawing blank currently. Both of them lacking force user companion, but would not make much sense to give them one. If skip reasoning then I would take Jedi apprentice from end of Act I in BH case. In IA case I suppose could have Jadus or Kharrid assign one low ranked Sith to your service.

Spartanik
02.22.2013 , 05:12 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by drfumblez View Post
Honestly, If you've been to Voss on the JK, you can tell
Spoiler

Instead, we got Rusk. >_>
That is so true. They realy chose poorly.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Also
Quote:
HK47: Statement: You are like a delightful random cruelty generator, master, poisoning all you touch with your presence. You are a testament to all organic meatbags everywhere.

SithKoriandr
02.22.2013 , 01:45 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Chaloss View Post
Mild spoilers for Imperial story lines here.

Biggest surprise in this thread so far been how long it took for Thana Vesh to be mentioned. I am not interested in having her as companion however.

If I could choose then perhaps Chiss officer that you could promote to commander from Hoth for my Inquisitor. Inquisitor group is rather diverse except lack of military expert (like Quinn for Warrior for example) as I am unsure of Andronikos skills in that area.

For my warrior on other hand too many military ones as is already so something different...someone like Talos would be great, but I am drawing blank on who would be appropriate. There are some in Belsavis, but do not remember name and not sure how good they are.

BH and IA I am drawing blank currently. Both of them lacking force user companion, but would not make much sense to give them one. If skip reasoning then I would take Jedi apprentice from end of Act I in BH case. In IA case I suppose could have Jadus or Kharrid assign one low ranked Sith to your service.
I wouldn't want to have Thana for a companion of every character, I just think she'd be a good one to have the option for. My SI let her live and could probably become a friendly-rival type of companion. My BH put her down when given the chance.
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

kalistea
02.23.2013 , 08:26 AM | #15
On my female IA I would have liked to get Sanju Pyne as a companion and romance option after Balmorra. He's cute and more fun than Vector
And being stuck with that b.... Kaliyo till Alderaan was really a pain

Icebergy
02.23.2013 , 09:06 AM | #16
I would have loved a generic apprentice companion, maybe have a complete character customization for her and name her yourself...Although I suppose that might have been a pain to do the companion story for that.

Don't get me wrong, I really like Kira, but this is kinda what I first thought of when I originally found out that my Knight would get his own Padawan back when the game was still in development.
Mikal'B, Battlemaster and Fleet Commodore of the Republic.
<Contraband Inc> 10/10 NiM, 4/4 NiM, NMP, 7/12 NiM, HM GF, 4/5 NiM
Jedi Covenant

DAWUSS
02.23.2013 , 02:01 PM | #17
I would have been happy with optional companions. Every companion except HK-51 is forced on you. And stories aside, they're mostly one-dimensional.

ErosNYC
02.28.2013 , 02:30 AM | #18
For JK definitely
Spoiler
.. but NO... hello Rusky boy -_-

Aryh
03.01.2013 , 12:44 PM | #19
I so wanted to have Aristocra Saganu für my Imperial Agent (and to continue the romance). I don't like the companion I got instead at all.
I mean... a handsome chiss joining my party...a dream come true. Not to mention, why is it always the male players get two romanceable companions? I want to throw her out of the airlock and get Saganu instead.

Rajivari for my Sith Warrior (preferably also romanceable) would also have been great *sighs*

Zardac_the_Great
03.05.2013 , 07:29 PM | #20
Sort of hard to romance a dead man, don't you think?