Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

60k repair bill!

AshlaBoga
02.17.2013 , 08:41 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Akomo View Post
Good.Weed out the non -hackers.Listen up, this game requires a certain degree of playtime to be good at.A casual player should be able to handle it.If they cant ,then MMOs arent for them.Wiped three times on gree raid HM
You see the real isssue Akomo? HM Xenoalyst is easy on 8 man or 16 man even with a non-full group.

The people that caused those 3 wipes are probably the same ones complaining non-stop (although the repair bills from not wiping are annoying). Aside from NiM EC there isn't any genuinely tough content in the game. So I can live with my NiM EC bill for the week being +400k (that's an approximation). The 400k I paid for my repairs was less annoying than all the "I'm quitting because-" threads.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

dewayne
02.17.2013 , 08:50 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
You see the real isssue Akomo? HM Xenoalyst is easy on 8 man or 16 man even with a non-full group.

The people that caused those 3 wipes are probably the same ones complaining non-stop (although the repair bills from not wiping are annoying). Aside from NiM EC there isn't any genuinely tough content in the game. So I can live with my NiM EC bill for the week being +400k (that's an approximation). The 400k I paid for my repairs was less annoying than all the "I'm quitting because-" threads.

the thread amusing at times, but getting old fast. and if they look alittle around the different threads. they will see that bioware is looking to this.
Darlenee, Dewaynee Morningstar
Republic Trooper, Jedi Knight
I'm a life taker and a heartbreaker

hyperdragon
02.17.2013 , 08:54 AM | #13
One death for dread guard gear is ~6.7k.... that's up from ~4.3k.... Its not that much of an increase, WAY better than back at launch.

wainot-keel
02.17.2013 , 09:04 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
60k isn't that hard to make in a day, and 60k repair bill wouldn't be an issue from, oh say 10 wipes. But I'm guess that took you 4-5 wipes with the current costs.

Honestly, if you remember pre-1.2 the repair costs were nuts. Back then you'd be looking at a 180k repair bill instead of a 60k one, you're lucky they didn't revert to that.
I aggree with this. It can always be much worse so we must to be grateful for the crap we have.

AvengeAll
02.17.2013 , 09:09 AM | #15

One wipe last night and I had 29K repair bill. And I had repaired before I went into the operation. I am all BH and all augmented. Seriously, I Iike the game but don't have time to farm credits all day long so that I can do raids/ops.

It's not a matter of competence. Sometimes things happen that are out of your control and the ops wipes. Stuff happens. And if you are doing progression, a team may get stuck trying to finish off a boss for weeks.

Bioware, please do something..... At least do us the courtesy to respond.

Stunblade
02.17.2013 , 09:21 AM | #16
how can u guys doing daily etc if ur geared is all broke? wth man.
Lack-luster Pvp server

Izorii
02.17.2013 , 09:30 AM | #17
I like credits but like most things repair costs are a credit sink. Personally I dont see any issue with the repair bills I am currently seeing its not like its hard to make credits in this game.

The issue here is that things have changed if we had always had these rpair bills no one would be moaning. Personaly I am all for higher death penalties anything which makes people think that actually fighting through a flash point is good rather than trying to avoid every mob, getting clipped in a zgro zone and facing 30 mobs all at once, dying then doing it all again because its quicker and cheaper than actually fighting through is a good idea.

Littletza
02.17.2013 , 09:47 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Osryri View Post
Im tired of this. Canceled my sub.
60k is peanuts - good thing I reactivated my founder sub just to say "dude quit whining".

Lord_Karsk
02.17.2013 , 09:57 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by RixoFutu View Post
Ok. So ... bye and btw can i have your stuff?
You can ask the 1.2 mill + who alredy left because of some of the decisions the devs in charge have maid....
Asking for players stuff at this point is a little lame dont you think ?

Rafaman
02.17.2013 , 10:04 AM | #20
lol! 60K? That's what did it? Pft... I've had bigger bills as we learned HM/NiM Ops.

I make 60k doing nothing... so, happy trails Op. Sorry you never L2P this game.