Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ancient Gree Defender / Destroyer Locations

Narciuss
02.17.2013 , 02:13 AM | #1
I have found these five locations in the southern area of the Ilum pvp group area. The Destroyer or Defender is at one of these locations. It also seems that the spawn system only allows one to be up at any given time in this southern area.

This should help those that want the L1-L Defender Pet!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...ps34c14abf.jpg

MiralukaJedi
02.17.2013 , 02:23 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Narciuss View Post
I have found these four locations in the southern area of the Ilum pvp group area. The Destroyer or Defender is at one of these locations. It also seems that the spawn system only allows one to be up at any given time in this southern area.

This should help those that want the L1-L Defender Pet!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...pscb59bd97.jpg
Is the respawn timer for those ones 5-minutes like the PVP area one? I know last time I was hanging out farming them for the pet (didn't get it), it didn't seem to summon? But since I didn't know one of those locations it is possible I missed it. Any clue on respawn timer would be awesome.

Narciuss
02.17.2013 , 02:35 AM | #3
I think it is 7 min timer. Just found a 5th location.

schnopsnosn
02.17.2013 , 03:19 AM | #4
He also spawns at the Gree Dome, where you deposit those orbs, instead of the other champion.
Only seen it once so far though.

ipagex
02.17.2013 , 12:41 PM | #5
Thanks 4 this. I actually thought he spawned only in the mid, i didn't bother going that far south.

RevansSoul
02.18.2013 , 07:09 AM | #6
I must have killed over 20 of those Destroyers, no pet ever dropped and no Defender ever spawned to take its place

Very low drop rate on the destroyers it seems. And I haven't seen the Defender respawn a single time in the area south of the contested zone.

Darevsool
02.18.2013 , 12:15 PM | #7
A group I was in yesterday got a pet as a drop. The droid was MUCH smaller, toon sized instead of towering over our toons.

Don't know if it was a coincidence or intended.

ExarKunxx
02.18.2013 , 12:19 PM | #8
I cannot get a defender to spawn lol

Darevsool
02.18.2013 , 12:23 PM | #9
It's automatic in the main pvp arena. Every 5-7 minutes after it's killed a new one spawns.

DarkDisturbed
02.18.2013 , 01:15 PM | #10
There are two other points on the map where they can spawn. a little southeast of your mid point, and directly south of that one.

Cheers.