Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thoughts on "organic"

Banegio
02.13.2013 , 05:27 PM | #1
FFA implies no rule.

However "organic" means things can evolve natually by human society.

Think civilization. People start by fighting everything for own advantage and then realise you can grow/gain more efficiently by forming peaceful alliance and defend against uncivilised.

So far I heard most servers would have one or more peaceful instances of ilum where people line up to get quest done. Occasionally some will jump the line and receive warning shots. Interesting to see how people react to organised gankers who try to storm the party. Will the civilised be able to stick together and protect their culture? Or will the terror succeed to induce chaos and return disorder to ilum?

saremun
02.13.2013 , 05:39 PM | #2
yeah its great, iam very proud about the people in my server The Progenitor because most of them were just like that, lining up and in order but there were some low life players who just went around killing anything even another player with low health after fighting a mob, its sad but its natural cause the PVP brings the Worst of all.

Blackavaar
02.13.2013 , 05:40 PM | #3
Considering the sheer numbers of PvEers doing the polite line up and kill anyone that acts like an *** thing, I don 't think the ganksters have much of shot.

Sorry to break it to PvPers (for about the hundredth time) but you are not the majority of the player base. Good luck!

Only the meek get pinched. The bold survive.(███████████████████████████████████║║█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙[█]

publicenemies
02.13.2013 , 06:42 PM | #4
organic pvp is pure garbage what organic means lets hold an event and not tell pve people its in a pvp zone lol and see how mad we can get them before they unsub lmao thats all i see is lots of pver's raging about they cant complete thier rep quests.

Ilum is no longer a pvp zone its the new section x

What the devs dont get and never will is organic pvp is crap its why no one else does it and everyone else has objective based pvp even with faction imbalance.

Screw organic pvp it doesnt work and screw all this "new" approach to open world pvp we dont need to be beta testing pvp ideas on a live server that failed. We need objective based pvp not a rep grind how clueless can these devs be

Larity
02.13.2013 , 06:53 PM | #5
red is dead, nuff said.

kevlarto
02.13.2013 , 07:49 PM | #6
Organic, means they used Bantha poodoo and not chemicals..LOL I think the the whole ilum thing is pretty much Bantha Poodoo...LOL
Do not dwell in the past, do not not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

Expectations lead to suffering