Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is anyone sick of dumb rewards?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Is anyone sick of dumb rewards?

fantomjchx
02.13.2013 , 12:01 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Galbatorrix View Post
So, what do you want? BiS gear in a finite event?

The rewards are fine.
ONCE again I dont speak about Event only, whole reputation system is based on customized rewards..

fantomjchx
02.13.2013 , 12:02 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Talahar View Post
The event and reputation rewards are mostly cosmetic, because the idea is that these are optional,
not necessary for established character progression.
It's fun to do on your own time, but not if it's forced on you to get better stuff. Especially since the event
is temporary (albeit recurringly so).
And with your clever remark regarding barbies, you undermined any credibility you might have had in your original post.
Back under your bridge, troll.
edit: oh and you threatened to unsub too. lol.
Oh and btw,. unfortunately for u , believe or not I live in Castle wanna photos? Oh wait I wont tgive u that pleasure to see my epic photos

errant_knight
02.13.2013 , 12:04 PM | #13
Zero good rewards? What are you talking about? The adaptive gear is very cool as are the weapons. And I like the idea of a reputation system. I just wish it had more impact in the game as a whole and that it was possible to fail and end up with a bad reputation. But the rewards aren't dumb. Edit: ok, you aren't talking about the event, but I like customized rewards. If it's the same stuff you can get elsewhere, there's not much motivation.

uziforyou
02.13.2013 , 12:04 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by fantomjchx View Post
Congratulations for being first guy who wrote a crapload of useless and sensleess things in my thread.
And I dont speak just of event , I speak of whole reputation system..not a single reputation gives u some speeder, some good items, or anytthing BESIDE C u s t o m i z a t i o n. People are so cheap nowdays and they are agreeing theb est achivement is customization, oh snap..the world is gone soon
Actually, that started with your OP. I thought I was reading a third graders english composition.

With the attitude you obviously brought with your post, did you honestly expect to get constructive responses? If you did, that's even more worrisome.
"When you're bleeding out in a ditch on some muckball planet it's not headquarters that comes to save you, it's the guy next to you."

fantomjchx
02.13.2013 , 12:14 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by uziforyou View Post
Actually, that started with your OP. I thought I was reading a third graders english composition.

With the attitude you obviously brought with your post, did you honestly expect to get constructive responses? If you did, that's even more worrisome.
Freshload of the crap questions! Congratz

Khayleth
02.13.2013 , 12:15 PM | #16
I would like more rewards on the event and the reputation vendors. Not that I'm asking for items that increase player power, I just can't stand looking at any of the new shells, I think they are all hideous. Granted aesthetics is a very subjective thing but I just don't find the tron armor (which is still a recolor of an existing template) and the other recolors to be even remotely appealing to the eye. I love the stuff in the new cartel pack I just wish the content we didn't have to pay for would have more compelling rewards (wishful thinking I know).
Raid progression no one cares about. Unimpressive quote or one liner. Uninteresting guild name. List of characters with their level and class symbol.

SomeJagoff
02.13.2013 , 12:15 PM | #17
Why dont u play Barbies then?
http://memegenerator.net/instance/34789364
Free Character Transfer & Other Goodies: http://www.swtor.com/r/bgpK6G

Arutar
02.13.2013 , 12:19 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by cycao View Post
It would be nice to get some meaningful rewards...like a dictionary.
QFT

Though it is surprising that the OP is against customization, considering that he uses "heavily customized" english.

AgentJacen
02.13.2013 , 12:22 PM | #19
I'm such a whiny scumbag who has nothing better to do than make a random whining post that people shouldn't read. I mean, who would want to be me? Nothing better to do than whine. Maybe I should rethink my life and find something better to do. That sounds a lot better.

But I insist I stay here and whine. All I want to do is complain and be a troll, because there's nothing else to do. My life really sucks, since all I can do all day is whine and be a troll. I'm a straight up moron! I should find something better to do, but there really isn't anything better to do.

The problem is I think the community is against me because I'm always complaining omplaining mplaining plaining laining aining ining ning ing ng G.
Fixed for ya!
"Only I've been both Jedi and Sith, and found clarity in the force." -Revan

Darka
02.13.2013 , 12:25 PM | #20
Ive been playing MMOs for ten years now and i got over the crappy rewards years ago