Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lightside story?

Burgdawg
02.13.2013 , 08:03 AM | #1
I played my smuggler middle of the road ds/ls wise. I basically did whatever gave me most profit and didn't take **** from anyone, but I wouldn't go out of my way to hurt anyone either. However, I'm obsessive about completeing the canon ending of each story, so here's the question; how does going full light end up turning out? Do the ls and ds stories differ much? I already have a 50 smug, so no need to worry about spoilers.
Mace Windu: "I'm a prophet. I can see the future..." Thug: "Sure you can. What do you see?" Mace Windu: "You. Bleeding." ―Mace Windu and a very unfortunate thug

Ryat
02.13.2013 , 08:05 AM | #2
The storylines might differ a little with light vs dark but the overall effect is minimal. Mind you, there are certain titles you claim going one direction or the other. Like the Butcher or something like that is a dark side option.

Burgdawg
02.13.2013 , 01:14 PM | #3
Thank you! I kind of got the feeling from how my story ended up that it didn't change much, just wanted confirmation.
Mace Windu: "I'm a prophet. I can see the future..." Thug: "Sure you can. What do you see?" Mace Windu: "You. Bleeding." ―Mace Windu and a very unfortunate thug