Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I'm tired of this BULL......

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
I'm tired of this BULL......

Onlyxwishes
02.12.2013 , 02:15 PM | #1
I have been with this game since day 1, I wanted this game to "be the one" as WoW is no longer fun. But this game is making me consider going back. I hate to be one of the ones who complains about things but I feel it has been too long over due. First off, It has been nearly a month and I still haven't gotten my complimentary subber cartel coins, even though i posted an in game ticket and they replied I would get them in 7-10 days. Not to mention Bioware continues to show that it is only in it for the money by adding a plethora of new cartel market items, but refuses to correct the current issues plaguing this game. Then on top of all that, new issues the new patch has created. I am done with it all. Until Bioware can show me they are at least willing to fix some of these issues I will not feed my money to the obvious Bioware Troll.
"Cake is a lie, there is only pie. Through pie, I gain weight. Through weight, I gain obesity. Through obesity, I gain diabetes. Through diabetes, my life is broken. The insulin shall set me free." - Diabetes Code

TheMove
02.12.2013 , 02:18 PM | #2
Bioware/EA are just milking the game for every penny they can. You can tell they barley have anyone working on swtor. As nohting gets done and tickets take forever to get a response.
No one knows what it means, but it's provocative. It gets the people going.