Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Character error

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

NOtricious
02.12.2013 , 11:50 AM | #1
Dear custom support,

after your o so great new patch (feel teh sarcasm)
I can't use my main character anymore.

after i try to log in with the character it send me back to the choose character screen.
And suddenly my main character is inactive.
So i tried to activate it wich a new messege pops up that it says i only am able to have 6 active characters on a server. so i said ok and ten een error pops up and says i need to contact custom support

i'm a subscriber so i think that it's weird.
But then i look at my character sloth status and it says this:

6/12 sloths
0 characters inactive.

wich is weird since in the character list is syas that my main is inactive
I only own 6 characters

I would like for you to fix this as fast as possible since this is my only lvl 50 and there is an event ongoing now.
this is the info about the character:

Name: Nasume
Legacy: Mayu
Class: Jedi Gaurdian
Level: 50
Server: The red eclipse

here is a picture of how it looks:

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/136...3021218535.jpg

jofos
02.12.2013 , 12:00 PM | #2
Having the same issue. I just resubbed and got this. Not really sure it was worth it lol. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.

FumikoM
02.12.2013 , 12:00 PM | #3
I have the same problem. I'm a subscriber, have not gone over the 12 character limit, 0 inactive characters but both my lvl 50 mains cannot be activated. I also got the problem when I tried to log in with them. I can however start a new character and log in then. But not on my older chars.

jofos
02.12.2013 , 12:20 PM | #4
I can log into my lowest level character but my level 50s won't log in and just tried a lvl 28 same issue.

NOtricious
02.12.2013 , 12:24 PM | #5
i can log in with my lvl 47 character and lvl 29 char but only my lvl 50 gives that arror

NOtricious
02.12.2013 , 02:39 PM | #6
a little bump

Tygerhart
02.12.2013 , 07:18 PM | #7
Same here. Pre-ordered the Collector's Edition, pre-ordered Rise of the Hutt Cartel and a 180 day recurring subscription from launch. Nice to see that all that friggin' money I've sent them is being respected....

AgreeableAnimal
02.13.2013 , 03:58 AM | #8
happen to me too
MOC

Beesodd
02.13.2013 , 04:18 AM | #9 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello guys,

We are working to get these issues resolved ASAP. Thanks for the reports and sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Tygerhart
02.13.2013 , 08:18 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Hello guys,

We are working to get these issues resolved ASAP. Thanks for the reports and sorry for the inconvenience caused.
It has been 24 hours since I entered a ticket (8096587) and yet still not even an ACKNOWLEDGEMENT of said ticket. What happened to Customer Service here? It used to be pretty good.