Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cartel Market Update: February 12th, 2013

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Cartel Market Update: February 12th, 2013
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

BenKatarn
02.11.2013 , 11:32 PM | #21
Still no Bounty Hunter origin armor?
- = = The Atrias Legacy = = -
Aryne, Jedi Sentinel | Cayra, Jedi Sage | Kherra, Scoundrel | Khenna, Vanguard
Vertos, Sith Juggernaut | Zedas, Sith Sorcerer | Ysari, Sniper | Neith, Powertech

DAWUSS
02.11.2013 , 11:45 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by WillCaedes View Post
I think its a horrid update. I don't recall any mention of Valentines day in 1) The Movies or 2) The EU Books. So..yeah. That's BioWallet for you.
Ewok Festival of Love from SWG.

Flying-Brian
02.12.2013 , 12:29 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by BenKatarn View Post
Still no Bounty Hunter origin armor?
This set should be the trooper and Hunter character creation armor, as well as the trooper and bounty hunter sets in the packs.

Izorii
02.12.2013 , 01:37 AM | #24
I am always amazed people buy the cartel packs given how little they know is in them, not to mention the stuff on the front is meant to be the best stuff in the pack and none of it looks very good to me. However BW keep releasing them so they must be selling.

yfnoggin
02.12.2013 , 02:09 AM | #25
Lore wise, from the information in that blog post there is no mention of valentines day, silly romantic items aren't necessarily valentines specific(yes it's obvious these are for feb 14 but they are safe in terms of lore).

Anyway I'm a bit annoyed the cleaner looking armour is going into this pack instead of a future content update, but so long as pack items stay cosmetic that's ok with me. I'll probably see them on the GTN in a month or so anyway.

AshlaBoga
02.12.2013 , 03:05 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by DAWUSS View Post
Ewok Festival of Love from SWG.
Ewok Festival of Love?

Ewok Festival of Love!

Someone, right me an Ewok Festival of Love song now, I said now dammit!!!

Seriously, this needs to be a Machinima it would be EPICxGraeme's#
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

publicenemies
02.12.2013 , 03:38 AM | #27
clothes for droids? is this some kind of a joke? its not april

I dont see anything not 1 thing that i would intice me to buy that cartel pack lol. What a waste of dev time seriously who greenlights this? clothes for droids lmao stuff like this is one of the reasons the game has lost subs due to poor decision making....

NSStember
02.12.2013 , 10:38 AM | #28
Jawa Valentines are nice to add a seasonal element to the game, and item discounts are also nice....but I have to admit I was hoping for some basic staples to be added to the Cartel Market. Things like:

1: Name changes
2: Server transfers
3: Appearance changes

These are basic things all F2P mmos have in their "cash shop" and I'm wondering why they aren't being added here. Also I'd really like some indication when the Cathar will be added to the Cartel Market. They were announced as "coming soon" quite some time ago now and it's been a while since we've heard an update.

Thanks.

ncyap
02.12.2013 , 10:45 AM | #29
hi there seems to be a problem.... i purchased some coins from the cartel market twice... using paypal.... the problem is the coins on my account didn't add.... so now im charged with 2 39.99 charge on my account with no coins... help please.... Nichol

RJHoehle
02.12.2013 , 10:53 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by ncyap View Post
hi there seems to be a problem.... i purchased some coins from the cartel market twice... using paypal.... the problem is the coins on my account didn't add.... so now im charged with 2 39.99 charge on my account with no coins... help please.... Nichol
Yeah I am having the same issue seems to be a common thing happening it will sort itself eventually i hope