Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Relics of the Gree Event Sneak Peek Video

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Relics of the Gree Event Sneak Peek Video
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

KratorOfCondor
02.14.2013 , 12:19 PM | #41
Ya I tried it. So much for this one. I got ganked 10 times in very short order. That was by idiots that are geared for pvp when most of the missions are PvE. How the hell are you supposed to make progress in it when all that happens is you get thrashed every 5 minutes. Nice screw up on this one bioware. Couldn't you have made it that the only pvp area was where those missions are?

P.S. I wont be back on Illum till after this bs crap is done. Thanks for ruining this event for us. Its not worth my frustration with a game I love but crap like this ruins it for me. Thanks a lot.

AshlaBoga
02.24.2013 , 03:51 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by KratorOfCondor View Post
Ya I tried it. So much for this one. I got ganked 10 times in very short order. That was by idiots that are geared for pvp when most of the missions are PvE. How the hell are you supposed to make progress in it when all that happens is you get thrashed every 5 minutes. Nice screw up on this one bioware. Couldn't you have made it that the only pvp area was where those missions are?

P.S. I wont be back on Illum till after this bs crap is done. Thanks for ruining this event for us. Its not worth my frustration with a game I love but crap like this ruins it for me. Thanks a lot.
Have you tried fighting back rather than rolling over?
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

Valsig
03.12.2013 , 07:52 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
Have you tried fighting back rather than rolling over?
I'm sure they did but you can't beat a group as a solo player when they're pvp geared and you're in pve gear, too much expertise to fight when you have none/very little.