Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Choose warzone

lucotas
02.10.2013 , 04:13 PM | #1
i have an idea for have more fun in the game (PVP) WZ CROSS SERVER + Choose WZ

Bioware said that they cant add choose WZ because there won't be enough people for play all the wz.

example: 100 people wanna play hutball and only 20 want to play voidstar (this is an example) well they said they cant add choose wz but they said this before the wargames (imp vs imp, rep vs rep)now if they add WZ CROSS SERVER we would be able to choose the wz which you love (Hutball and Hypergates to me) and play them and there will be enough people for all the wz in this game.

and with the next wz coming (soon) it would be nice if we choose our wzs. many people are tired of the pvp in this game, some reason are: balance, world pvp and also choose warzone (many people in my guild agreed) now if we choose our warzone if would be more fun the pvp (i believe). i don't think this feature should be in RWZ (choose wz) but yes cross server

well thank you guys and tell me what you think.

ps: if they added this feature in the game, they should add in group finder
Working on my english.
PLEASE SUPORT THIS THREAD ABOUT ANIMAL MOUNTS!
Animal Mounts in the cartel market

Lojdkvist
02.10.2013 , 04:41 PM | #2
no.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Monoth
02.10.2013 , 04:54 PM | #3
If they allow people to choose the warzone they want to play, we would all be stuck playing Alderaan all the time... Reminds me of Counter-Strike, because the majority only liked Dust that was the map that were stuck playing like 80% of the time.... it sucked.. So no to allowing players to choose...
F2P is like driving on a long stretch of highway with toll booths every 1/2 mile

Darkwiley
02.10.2013 , 05:19 PM | #4
Well this will kinda stop the hacking where people are immune to stun's and pushbacks of any kind , but i have seen emps cap in less then 10 sec of geeting the ball i think you shouldn't be able to cast any thing on your self but heals and the wz packs

lucotas
02.10.2013 , 05:25 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Monoth View Post
If they allow people to choose the warzone they want to play, we would all be stuck playing Alderaan all the time... Reminds me of Counter-Strike, because the majority only liked Dust that was the map that were stuck playing like 80% of the time.... it sucked.. So no to allowing players to choose...
wz cross server means 20 server= enough people for play wzs. that's is more than 50k people (pvpers)
Working on my english.

Caelith
02.10.2013 , 05:29 PM | #6
Cross realm WZ and choosing a warzone would be a dream for me.

I hate huttball and it seems most of the people i talk to in WZ hate it aswell.
The siege of Coruscant was in fact brought to an end after the republic agreed to give the Empire a Shrubbery, one that looked nice and wasn't too expensive.

Mossesman
02.10.2013 , 06:22 PM | #7
I hope they disable it for ranked games though, otherwise you will have jumping heavy teams only queue for Huttball.
Eathos - Commando | Norzrik - Guardian
Kezron - Scoundrel | Ashinelle - Shadow

lucotas
02.10.2013 , 06:42 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Caelith View Post
Cross realm WZ and choosing a warzone would be a dream for me.

I hate huttball and it seems most of the people i talk to in WZ hate it aswell.
i love hutball and my people do it but there are some people who want to play other wzs and i think we should add choose wz
Working on my english.

Stenrik
02.10.2013 , 06:48 PM | #9
I used to hate Huttball, now its probably my favorite. And this seems to be common for many people.
I like variety more than I like any single warzone.

In all honesty, I can see them introducing some kinda of "choose warzone ability" pass in the Cartel market: "Choose your warzone for one week - only 200 Cartel Coins!" (Sorry for giving them ideas...)

Caid_Baraka
02.10.2013 , 07:23 PM | #10
Giving people the option to pick the warzone they want would lead to stacked decks for certain warzones (huttball) and longer queues. On the other hand, giving us the option to pick one warzone NOT to queue into would probably have a minimal effect.