Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

language issues on forums

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DerTaran
02.09.2013 , 03:01 AM | #41
Atm, I have German set as Language, including a /de/ in the URL but all buttons and links are in English. I'm using an iPad as well.

Edit: And now it is the opposite, I still have /de/ shown in the URL but all the buttons and links are German and the rest is in English. So the languages setting is unpredictable, please fix it.
B'zycon Legacy @ JAR'KAI SWORD
Turan 60 Commando; Annakami 60 Vanguard; Orotan 55 Sentinel; Taark 55 Scoundrel; Orokriste 55 Shadow
Amitha 55 Sorcerer; Fanalba17 Sniper

Nous voulons le retour de notre CM! Wir wollen unseren CM zurück! We want our CM back!

Glzmo
02.10.2013 , 01:32 PM | #42
I just had my forums turn French, and I didn't use a link from the search engine, just entered plain old http://www.swtor.com/community. I think there is some problem with some kind of location/language detection.

I'm using the latest version of Chrome, Windows 7 64 bit, and am logged in with my account. My account language is set to English, by the way.

Also, when I click on EN, it doesn't change the language to English like I want it to. It remains French unless I click on DE to turn it German and EN again to turn it to English.