Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Animation issue with Flurry of Bolts ability.??

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Smuggler
Animation issue with Flurry of Bolts ability.??

Kel-vin
02.06.2013 , 09:47 AM | #1
Hey all,

I've recently returned to TOR. Picked my smuggler back up. I notice that when I'm behind cover, if I spam flurry of bolts to fast the bolts will fly straight ahead of me but still damage target if he's any where outside of my LOS ( not being directly ahead of me). Anyone say the same happening to them? DEV team aware of this??
||||||||Server : Prophecy of The Five : Beta Squad 238||||||||

ZeroPlus
02.07.2013 , 05:27 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Kel-vin View Post
Hey all,

I've recently returned to TOR. Picked my smuggler back up. I notice that when I'm behind cover, if I spam flurry of bolts to fast the bolts will fly straight ahead of me but still damage target if he's any where outside of my LOS ( not being directly ahead of me). Anyone say the same happening to them? DEV team aware of this??
I've seen this happen but only sporadically. As you say, it seems to happen when "spamming" the ability. Also, it seems that being "in cover" is not a deciding factor. I've seen it happen when on the move as well.
If you seek answers, you must always ask questions. - Master Vandar Tokare.

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model = DONE!

Kel-vin
02.07.2013 , 09:42 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by ZeroPlus View Post
I've seen this happen but only sporadically. As you say, it seems to happen when "spamming" the ability. Also, it seems that being "in cover" is not a deciding factor. I've seen it happen when on the move as well.
Yes this is exactly what I noticed. If I take my time, I doesn't happen, but if I start spamming he starts shooting in opposite directions
||||||||Server : Prophecy of The Five : Beta Squad 238||||||||

Sinapus
02.08.2013 , 12:41 AM | #4
It's happened from time to time with some of my attacks. My scoundrel will be in cover, firing but she's pointing in the wrong direction yet the attacks still hit the target.

Some graphics glitch, I guess.
"You have no right to pass judgement on me!" "By your own actions, you appear to believe that might makes right." "I don't like where this is going." "Oh, good. I was hoping you wouldn't."
-Schlock Mercenary