Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nice Map of the Galaxy

LordRaeth
02.06.2013 , 06:31 AM | #1
Found this pretty detailed map while visiting my favorite movie site.

Any thoughts?

Seancstew
02.06.2013 , 07:52 AM | #2
pretty neat.

BurnedRemains
02.06.2013 , 08:55 AM | #3
It is missing a lot.

Slightrider
02.07.2013 , 11:49 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by BurnedRemains View Post
It is missing a lot.
you really might need to get out more.
ɹǝʌo ǝɯ dılɟ 'sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟI

BurnedRemains
02.07.2013 , 11:54 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Slightrider View Post
you really might need to get out more.

DAWUSS
02.07.2013 , 07:09 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by BurnedRemains View Post
It is missing a lot.
If I may ask, how much is missing?

Sinras
02.10.2013 , 10:26 AM | #7
After looking at it for several minutes I can see that many of the major planets from SWTOR are missing: Voss, Tython, Belsarvis, Dromund Kass, and Quesh. As well as some of the smaller ones like Uphrades, Cademimu V, Athiss, Taral V, Zadd, Kaon, Denova. And a couple other that I can't seem to find Seline, and Malachor V.

It could be that I don't really know where these planets are or that I overlooked them somehow.

Added: These planets like Mekab could have been added after the creation of this map.

dark_wolf
02.10.2013 , 10:22 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Sinras View Post
After looking at it for several minutes I can see that many of the major planets from SWTOR are missing: Voss, Tython, Belsarvis, Dromund Kass, and Quesh. As well as some of the smaller ones like Uphrades, Cademimu V, Athiss, Taral V, Zadd, Kaon, Denova. And a couple other that I can't seem to find Seline, and Malachor V.

It could be that I don't really know where these planets are or that I overlooked them somehow.

Added: These planets like Mekab could have been added after the creation of this map.
Lorewise didn't Malachor V blow up at the end of KOTOR II?

kirorx
02.11.2013 , 08:47 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Sinras View Post

That is because SWTOR keeps adding stuff, they should just use more of the existing planets since there are so many to choose from already.
Watch the Clowder of Cather in this video http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j7uTcYvoEbU

Vepariga
02.12.2013 , 02:00 AM | #10
Either my eyes have been cheated by some spell or is Tatoonie absent from this map?
== Dark Lord of the Sith and Proud member of the 501st Legion ==
"For my ally is the Force and a powerful ally it is."