Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1.8 Speculation

saatana
02.05.2013 , 01:10 PM | #11
This is not actually a fact, not yet at least, but an educated guess like they call it;

The next tier armors canīt be crafted..
So there you have it, you actually have to do Ops in future to get the highest level gear. About time Iīd say.
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

AgentJacen
02.05.2013 , 01:14 PM | #12
I'd like to see this: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=5786921

As well as Class Story Hard Mode and Cartel Market Surgery (both shouldn't be too hard).
"Only I've been both Jedi and Sith, and found clarity in the force." -Revan

KarethRiker
02.05.2013 , 04:06 PM | #13
I know there was a brief mention of a quality of life patch. I'm hoping that 1.8 is that. No idea what would be in beside the resizing/coloring of debuffs. Others might be legacy datacrons, improved GTN, legacy locker space, better whisper/invite system, etc.
Kareth Kalzeth Kairieth Karzeth Karyeth
Kelschuz Staccia Karjeth Karxeth
The Last Centurions - The Harbinger

ElitehunterDS
02.05.2013 , 04:25 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Jonoku View Post
They could always troll us and release the expansion on the last day of spring which is in june.
Which is not trolling since they said spring 2013 and not directly a date, like lets say DCUO announcement to go f2p in October 2011, went f2p on November 2nd, that's trolling people.

Its just a window for them to release it with at max the last week of June.

I prefer a clean patch over a buggy one.
Retiring from SWTOR August 2013

Sev'ra Level 55 Sith Assassin {Deception spec}
Tempest (Prophecy of the Five)

Jonoku
02.06.2013 , 07:48 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by ElitehunterDS View Post
Which is not trolling since they said spring 2013 and not directly a date, like lets say DCUO announcement to go f2p in October 2011, went f2p on November 2nd, that's trolling people.

Its just a window for them to release it with at max the last week of June.

I prefer a clean patch over a buggy one.
It kinda is, especially when people usually expect it in the middle of Spring like end of April/Beginning of May.

lucotas
02.06.2013 , 07:51 PM | #16
they said in state of the game that the next update after 1.7 will be the expansion.

also 2.0 doesn't mean after 1.9, there might be 1.11 or 1.12, 2.0 means expansion
Working on my english.
PLEASE SUPORT THIS THREAD ABOUT ANIMAL MOUNTS!
Animal Mounts in the cartel market

JoeeyyMagzz
02.06.2013 , 08:04 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by saatana View Post
This is not actually a fact, not yet at least, but an educated guess like they call it;

The next tier armors canīt be crafted..
So there you have it, you actually have to do Ops in future to get the highest level gear. About time Iīd say.
I've heard that as well, from a very reliable source. The reason being is that on each server there was one person that had the most valuable gear schematics within weeks and were making tons of credits; enough to destroy the in game economy. I know one person on POT5 that can literally buy EVERYTHING of value on the GTN and completely control the market within hours.

BrianDavion
02.06.2013 , 08:33 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Jonoku View Post
It kinda is, especially when people usually expect it in the middle of Spring like end of April/Beginning of May.
except those expectations aren;t bioware;s fault I'd be willing to bet middile to late may, possiably even early june myself

Jonoku
02.06.2013 , 09:08 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by BrianDavion View Post
except those expectations aren;t bioware;s fault I'd be willing to bet middile to late may, possiably even early june myself
never said it was their fault, I'm just saying....

Jonoku
02.06.2013 , 09:11 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by lucotas View Post
they said in state of the game that the next update after 1.7 will be the expansion.

also 2.0 doesn't mean after 1.9, there might be 1.11 or 1.12, 2.0 means expansion
Your sig tells me well, you do need to, no offense. 1.11 and 1.12 is pre 1.2 lol.