Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Commando changes link here

oaceen
02.06.2013 , 10:51 AM | #21
so i saw datamining mentioned somewhere in the thread and i see the linked material has been removed, so i'm going to hold off for now on freaking out.

for now, at least.

from the conversation i can guess that 'advance the line' sounds like it would be a gap closer to me. assuming it even is, it still leaves open whether or not it will be an effective way to create space for commandos in pvp.

Furiel
02.06.2013 , 11:07 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by oaceen View Post
from the conversation i can guess that 'advance the line' sounds like it would be a gap closer to me. assuming it even is, it still leaves open whether or not it will be an effective way to create space for commandos in pvp.
I've been pondering Kitru's speculation on it being something we can use to be able to move and cast and that is something I can see BW doing, with a short duration and long CD, like 6 seconds and 2 min CD for example. Of course I can also see them implimenting it with a snare attached as well, so you can only move at 50% speed and cast or something like that, and that in practice the speed reduction would be enough that you can't use it and still get out of the bad fast enough in PvE, making it useless there and of dubious usefullness in PVP, again due to the snare.
Furiel Plush
Cardinal and Raid Coordinator of The Church of Alvis

HybridCode
02.06.2013 , 06:11 PM | #23
I guess the leaked content is gone, but by reading everyone's responses I kinda got the jist. Can someone answer if they really made DR a castable?
The only Commando left sitting...

Jherad
02.06.2013 , 08:57 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by HybridCode View Post
I guess the leaked content is gone, but by reading everyone's responses I kinda got the jist. Can someone answer if they really made DR a castable?
That wasnt in the datamined changes, no. I think at the moment a lot of us are imagining worst case scenarios - somewhat understandably, given past patches.
Zachar´ah - Commando / Chasso, Aargh - Merc
The Twinkletoes Legacy
Zachariah's Merc/Mando PvP Guides
2.4 is the PvP Patch! ... J/K, Removing RWZs trolololol

hunterraaze
02.06.2013 , 09:28 PM | #25
Link doesn't work for me

HybridCode
02.07.2013 , 12:09 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Jherad View Post
That wasnt in the datamined changes, no. I think at the moment a lot of us are imagining worst case scenarios - somewhat understandably, given past patches.
Thank goodness. We would have been useless.
The only Commando left sitting...

Flying-Brian
02.07.2013 , 12:19 AM | #27
If you look at this page (page 9) from a post in the server forums, you'll find a link with more detailed information.
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...=594377&page=9

Bleeters
02.07.2013 , 02:53 AM | #28
Well, I'll obviously take all this with the required scepticism when reading apparently data mined information.

That said, electro net hell to the yes.

jesseleeca
02.07.2013 , 09:06 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Bleeters View Post
Well, I'll obviously take all this with the required scepticism when reading apparently data mined information.

That said, electro net hell to the yes.
That does have some interesting possibilities in pvp, but I believe that I'm not gonna be alone in asking this: WHERE ARE SOME PVE CHANGES?? And I mean other than a nerf to DR, that's just dumb, like we need another nerf...
[Prophecy of the Five] <The Crushers>
Havok-leader Lvl 55 Commando DPS/Combat Medic Gunnery PvE Guide
Transference Lvl 60 Guardian Tank/DPS
Morehots Lvl 60 Scoundrel Healer

MelodicSixNine
02.07.2013 , 09:22 AM | #30
Advance the line - temporary cover while casting grav round.

Wishful thinking, heh?