Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Great Big *** Thread :) (Possible Spoilers)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
The Great Big *** Thread :) (Possible Spoilers)

Stressfire
02.07.2013 , 11:26 AM | #21
Why do my IA's (both sniper and op) have a holstered pistol in literally every cut scene and conversation, and has even whipped it out once or twice, but is unable to actually carry or equip one?

Or, I send my companions on crew missions, yet when I board my ship they are always there? Are they playing hooky? Taking a personal day maybe?

Radzkie
02.07.2013 , 02:54 PM | #22
Why are there no railings on the Gav Daragon?

I mean...you'd think the Republic would have safety regulations in place.

AlexDougherty
02.08.2013 , 11:11 AM | #23
How come you can poison droids?, seriously, with some of the explodable canisters you release a cloud of poisonous gas that poisons any droids in it's radius.

Why do enemies fail to spot you walking up to them, but the minute you try to walk away they can see you, Why?

In the space missions, why do lasers you destroy still fire at your ship?

And how soon before someone says why are people just complaining in this thread?
Peace can be found, above all passions. Through passion, I may gain strength.
Through strength, I may gain power. Through power, I may gain victory.
But for every enemy fallen, a new foe rises.
For every chain broken, new chains bind me. Only the Force can set me free.

DarthEccen
02.08.2013 , 01:20 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by amaresch View Post
Where does my speeder go when I'm not on it? It always seem to appear though whenever I click on the button, wherever i may be.

edit: Wait, that isn't a problem-I just wish that could happen in real life. Not having to find a ride back to the club the morning after would be great. Just click a button and watch the phase in sequence... And my companions will still find a way to keep up with me.
Bioware got the rights to Dragon Ball Z from Akira Toriyama and fused Capsule Corp. with repulsorlift technology.

DarthEccen
02.08.2013 , 01:24 PM | #25
Why are there only six things you can get reputation with starting in Update 1.7? There are millions more organizations than the Gree Enclave, the people of Voss, and some (both specific and vague) parts of the Republic and Imperial military. You couldn't gain reputation with the Sith or Jedi Order? No reputation with the Hutt Cartels or the Mandalorians? How about Republic SIS or Imperial Intelligence?

Edit: Czerka Corporation? One or more of the houses on Alderaan? The Imperial Balmorran government and/or the resistance?

Drewztoon
02.08.2013 , 02:45 PM | #26
Why do Elites, Champions, and loot chests found on planets above Level 35 drop green gear?

Come on! By the time a character has reached Level 35 it is most likey wearing a full suite of mod-able gear. As is its favorite companion. Maybe two companions are wearing a bunch of mod-able gear by now; you know, the healer and the tank. You can buy the mod-able gear that a toon needs from the GTN for (almost) reasonable prices. So what gives?

What I want to see dropping as loot at this stage of the game is "blue" mods. An occasional "purple" crafting schematic would be nice as well. So would the addition of, say, 1000 credits. But, please, don't make these mods the low-level ones that are suitable for the starting-level of a planet. That's no reward for all that effort. No, please make those mods suitable for the end-level of a planet.

Once a toon has reached Level 35 green gear is junk.
"The idea that you can vote your way to prosperity is one of the most ludicrous that was ever entertained." - Winston Churchill

thomasbaxter
02.21.2013 , 02:20 PM | #27
In the Black Talon, the general admits

" I doubt I'd make it to an escape pod without my intestines spilling out."

so why the hell is one of my responses 'Are you hurt?"

FAIL lmao

YoshiRaphElan
02.21.2013 , 10:01 PM | #28
Why do the generals hate troopers so much that when they send them to Ord Mantell to meet their squad who are already wearing full armor sans helmet, they make you wear a dress uniform/police officer style uniform?

thomasbaxter
02.22.2013 , 08:48 AM | #29
Why are the lifter droids better fighters than the assassin droids?

and why are they never lifting anything?

zorroazul
02.22.2013 , 09:46 AM | #30
Everybody gets a top of the line, ultra cool futuristic looking STARSHIP. Yeah, baby! I totally rock!!!!

Then why in most planets we have to pass through the intergalactic "customs" and series of bureaucratic airlocks (Please proceed to the next airlock, board official space shuttle to planet destination, then go back all over again...Have a pleasant day, and thank you for visiting Quesh - Hoth - Belsavis, etc).

Are you kidding me? That's a frikkin' HUUUUUGE planet down there and I can't find a single place to land my ship? Not even in massive gigantic Hoth???!!!!

Come on guys, let's face it: everybody is annoyed about this!