Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Great Big *** Thread :) (Possible Spoilers)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
The Great Big *** Thread :) (Possible Spoilers)

DarthSpooky
02.05.2013 , 01:09 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by jeniyagyu View Post
idk, but you CAN bio-analyze the elephant faced little guys on Hoth.

Thus shooting my "because they're semi-sentient" theory in the foot....

legolegion
02.05.2013 , 01:09 PM | #12
Why can`t i just force leap without a target

LadyAdmiral
02.05.2013 , 01:19 PM | #13
Why can you smuggler-kick droids?
Where does my trooper's pistol go between cutscenes?
What are in all those little pouches on the fancy belts?
What is the warhorn on some of the smuggler belts for?
"Light From A Few Can Be A Beacon To Many"

stuffystuffs
02.05.2013 , 01:30 PM | #14
I ran into one recently during the Sith Warrior storyline involving crew skills.

*late SW story spoilers*

Spoiler

This one gave me a laugh for sure. Funny enough, after the mission, all the crew skill missions ended prematurely for some reason.
Node guarder

taxidermis
02.05.2013 , 07:12 PM | #15
Why do companions have a deathly fear of elevators? (they never follow onto them)

My healer companions on all my characters, upon me being blasted off my speeder by mobs I didn't see, "that looked like it hurt". (telos is worst). My response, if I could talk to them.
" no $&@! Sherlock! Thank-you captain obvious. Now I could use a heal. When your done making dumb comments, of course. Oh crap,medcenter time.".

amaresch
02.06.2013 , 08:56 PM | #16
Where does my speeder go when I'm not on it? It always seem to appear though whenever I click on the button, wherever i may be.

edit: Wait, that isn't a problem-I just wish that could happen in real life. Not having to find a ride back to the club the morning after would be great. Just click a button and watch the phase in sequence... And my companions will still find a way to keep up with me.
L'héritage S'Attarde
The Harbinger

thomasbaxter
02.06.2013 , 10:35 PM | #17
How come when you are killed by an angry mob they all light speed their way back to their places for the next passers-by

( Lol also, I know it's a bug, but wth is with the enemy forces outside the bunker in 'The Battle Of Ilum' who give up as soon as you get indoors. Not in their job description I assume )

Shadojack
02.07.2013 , 08:05 AM | #18
Why am i so darn good looking?

Sorry, I mean, why am I so darn good looking?
Travel light, travel fast, and keep moving.

haliy
02.07.2013 , 08:10 AM | #19
Why can't customer service actually answer questions without closing them or at the very least, answer them in a timely basis.

Why when I force wave an npc (ohh... lets say a droid in this case) off the edge of a ledge into an abyss, it seems to come back shooting at me from underneath the corridor i'm standing on?

Why is it when I kill a mob, every so often I see them just standing there still?
MOSAIC - JEDI COVENANT
Guild Website
Haliy - 55 Sentinel ~ Windigo - 55 Shadow ~ Kája - 55 Sage
Vindeta - 55 Commando ~ Snapshote - 55 Operative

Burana
02.07.2013 , 11:08 AM | #20
- What are all those cybernetic supercomputers and electronic brains do out there in the open? How does a case with credits fit inside a computer?
- why my Master never teaches me, (his padawan/apprentice) anything, and I am taught by some random jedi/sith for a bunch of credits?