Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

start your copies

rmitchell
02.02.2013 , 03:52 AM | #1
pts character copies are up for people who want to go in for rwz with guilds from other servers. its in the account management at the bottom left "pts character copy"
RYRE -> Ryere
Nadd's Sarcophagus -> The Bastion
The grand legacy of delicious breads
<Hey Im Nostrum>

Morde_
02.02.2013 , 06:20 PM | #2
Everyone should do this.
Scold
<Hey im washed up>
carried by jonie

Wookieenator
02.02.2013 , 06:25 PM | #3
c u there

LegendaryQuan
02.02.2013 , 06:32 PM | #4
yes, somehow mvp rolling over every team like they are in lvl 49 blues on the bastion isnt enough. be sure to copy your characters and get embarrassed over on the pts too. 10v8 and mvp would still win 90% of their games.

IAmViiOLENT
02.02.2013 , 06:38 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by LegendaryQuan View Post
yes, somehow mvp rolling over every team like they are in lvl 49 blues on the bastion isnt enough. be sure to copy your characters and get embarrassed over on the pts too. 10v8 and mvp would still win 90% of their games.
All of us good guilds from Harbinger will be seein you guys in there! Good to have some decent competition!

EatenByDistance
02.02.2013 , 07:17 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by LegendaryQuan View Post
well as long as ur going into it with the right attitude
Wakalord The Bastion: Hey im mvp
Watch my stream!
Quote: Originally Posted by Celsus
Nobody will get banned. Being a sub is like being white in the 60's, you're untouchable.

Dhrasur
02.04.2013 , 12:48 PM | #7
My guild might be interested on trying to play on the PTS but I've never played on it before. I read the FAQ made by bioware and I am unsure of how it works. It looks like the PTS is offline until there is new content to test so for now is there any for guilds from different servers to play against each other?
Empire Ilye - Marauder | Vahilo - Sniper | Ijis - Sorcerer
Republic Unreal - Scoundrel
<Uncensored> | Jedi Covenant [Keller's Void]

Aethal
02.04.2013 , 01:39 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by rmitchell View Post
pts character copies are up for people who want to go in for rwz with guilds from other servers. its in the account management at the bottom left "pts character copy"
u are my hero
My beans are cool

Morde_
02.04.2013 , 02:04 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Dhrasur View Post
My guild might be interested on trying to play on the PTS but I've never played on it before. I read the FAQ made by bioware and I am unsure of how it works. It looks like the PTS is offline until there is new content to test so for now is there any for guilds from different servers to play against each other?
It looks like Ryere jumped the gun a bit because although the transfer page is now open, transfers aren't going through until the server is actually live. So we'll have to wait until the PTS turns on.

That being said, it is still possible to download the PTS and it's quite large so I recommend doing it soon.
Scold
<Hey im washed up>
carried by jonie

Krazy_Karl
02.04.2013 , 02:06 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Morde_ View Post
It looks like Ryere jumped the gun a bit because although the transfer page is now open, transfers aren't going through until the server is actually live. So we'll have to wait until the PTS turns on.

That being said, it is still possible to download the PTS and it's quite large so I recommend doing it soon.
My first character I queued for a copy worked. Every subsequent character I tried "Failed".

Regards,
KK
Try not. Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda