Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Force armor = Protection?


Danieleriz's Avatar


Danieleriz
02.01.2013 , 04:15 AM | #1
I don't understand why "Force armor" can't guarantee the "Protection medals", "Force armor" is the perfect exemple of Protection so please add it BW. Thx

jersyiii's Avatar


jersyiii
02.01.2013 , 04:55 AM | #2
euh no, protection is for tanks
not for silly bubble poppers

bubble is a defensive skill, like evry class has them .. if i would follow u, then undying rage for mara's is a defensive skill that also should give me protection


so ... no

Never_Hesitate's Avatar


Never_Hesitate
02.01.2013 , 04:56 AM | #3
the bubble counts as a heal
the bubble is not a def cd, like undying rage is one.

the sorc/sage does not have any def cd's
T3-M4 - Lvl 55 Chars:
T'hana Jugg, Saleona Sniper, S'inthoras Mara,Hannahla Merc, Eleondra&Eleondraa Ops,
Leeonira Sorc, CaphalÝr Sorc, Kindarya Assa, LeoniŽ PT,
Revuna Mando, Leojuna Scoundrel, Simon'e Shadow, Sileona Guardian

jersyiii's Avatar


jersyiii
02.01.2013 , 04:59 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Never_Hesitate View Post
the bubble counts as a heal
the bubble is not a def cd, like undying rage is one.

the sorc/sage does not have any def cd's
bubble is a shield, just like other classes have shields
hence its a defensive cd

adding this to protection is just silly

Never_Hesitate's Avatar


Never_Hesitate
02.01.2013 , 05:02 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by jersyiii View Post
bubble is a shield, just like other classes have shields
hence its a defensive cd

adding this to protection is just silly
it is in fact not a def cd.

adding it to prot would be silly as it already counts towards healing
and because it counts as a heal, it's not a def cd
T3-M4 - Lvl 55 Chars:
T'hana Jugg, Saleona Sniper, S'inthoras Mara,Hannahla Merc, Eleondra&Eleondraa Ops,
Leeonira Sorc, CaphalÝr Sorc, Kindarya Assa, LeoniŽ PT,
Revuna Mando, Leojuna Scoundrel, Simon'e Shadow, Sileona Guardian

Danieleriz's Avatar


Danieleriz
02.01.2013 , 05:16 AM | #6
Nope it never counts for healing, if it counts for healing for me is good but speaking of medals they doesn't count...

Never_Hesitate's Avatar


Never_Hesitate
02.01.2013 , 05:19 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Danieleriz View Post
Nope it never counts for healing, if it counts for healing for me is good but speaking of medals they doesn't count...
How many times have I seen: I bubble someone at the start of huttball, he runs through a fire -> 2.5k heal
Where else should that have come from?
T3-M4 - Lvl 55 Chars:
T'hana Jugg, Saleona Sniper, S'inthoras Mara,Hannahla Merc, Eleondra&Eleondraa Ops,
Leeonira Sorc, CaphalÝr Sorc, Kindarya Assa, LeoniŽ PT,
Revuna Mando, Leojuna Scoundrel, Simon'e Shadow, Sileona Guardian

Danieleriz's Avatar


Danieleriz
02.01.2013 , 06:27 AM | #8
Thanks never_hesitate for the explanation anyway the only thing that i see on my screen when an ally has my bubble is "absorb" however if it count for healing medals for me is ok

CaptCody's Avatar


CaptCody
02.01.2013 , 06:40 AM | #9
Sith Inquisitor bubbles, the absorbed damage counts as a heal. It's how Snipers end up getting healing metals, because shield probe's absorbing counts as healing.
B O L I D E
Legacy

Danieleriz's Avatar


Danieleriz
02.01.2013 , 06:47 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptCody View Post
Sith Inquisitor bubbles, the absorbed damage counts as a heal. It's how Snipers end up getting healing metals, because shield probe's absorbing counts as healing.
Ok thx fr the explanation man