Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Debit Card not saving to site to finish Transaction.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Debit Card not saving to site to finish Transaction.

PacSoup
01.31.2013 , 03:57 PM | #1
I've already called and dealt with the lousy customer service via phone. I've tried to use my bank debit card with no success, so i payed for a prepaid Debit Mastercard, and that wont save. I've been trying for a week now to get the Hutt Cartel Expansion for the Low price of 9.99, before i get screwed out of that offer before spring comes around.
Gamestop isn't offering a preorder on the expansion. I blame EA for messing up Bioware. Please fix your site so i can complete my transaction. I have 13 days left on my Subscription. ----

And Yes Both Cards have enough Cash on them to pay the measly 9.99.

PacSoup
01.31.2013 , 04:18 PM | #2
There's enough cash on both cards. And i only sub through Game time cards on this account. I've tried to save info via creditcard/debit on my account with no luck of saving it.

Talarchy
01.31.2013 , 04:26 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by PacSoup View Post
There's enough cash on both cards. And i only sub through Game time cards on this account. I've tried to save info via creditcard/debit on my account with no luck of saving it.
The system is broken, don't get me started on it.
I would have spent probably $200 on cartel packs this week if it had been working, imagine me and you multiplied by a million... thats how much money they are losing from a bugged accounting system.

Alot of people reported them for non-deliverance of cartel coins, me included so many credit companies are shunting them at the moment? I dont know.
Re-subscribed SWTOR.. my server is empty and I can't pay for a transfer. Woo hoo, thanks bioware.

PacSoup
01.31.2013 , 04:31 PM | #4
Ty for responding. yeah figures it was their end since, the customer service on phone just blew me off, and tried to blame it on my cards...fault.

Talarchy
01.31.2013 , 04:34 PM | #5
Ty for responding. yeah figures it was their end since, the customer service on phone just blew me off, and tried to blame it on my cards...fault.
Speaking to people in-game, they are reporting the same problem as you also with the credit cart system (mine was via paypal)

But apparently any changes to your accounts credit details breaks it, so if you edited it and saved it in the last few days, thats why it's broken. I chose to leave mine as is and go via paypal (just use your credit card on paypal and do it that way)

that was working fine, up until Paypal had maintenance and stuffed their transactions too, and double billed everyone.

such a fiasco it's almost comical in this day and age
Re-subscribed SWTOR.. my server is empty and I can't pay for a transfer. Woo hoo, thanks bioware.

PacSoup
01.31.2013 , 04:42 PM | #6
Whats the best way to set up a paypal account? I never set up one yet. Did paypal or was it Bioware/EA that double charged the accounts>?

Talarchy
01.31.2013 , 04:50 PM | #7
Whats the best way to set up a paypal account? I never set up one yet. Did paypal or was it Bioware/EA that double charged the accounts>?
Paypal was running maintenance and bioware refuse to believe that, but I dont care anymore, i'll let them fight it out, i just want my bloody money back or my cartel coins, i dont even feel like logging in and playing until they fix it, i think im done.

Paypal is easy to setup, but they want your bank account details for confirmation. They send you like 2 or 3 cents and you need to tell them how much they sent you as a confirmation its you and your bank account, its pretty secure.

PacSoup
01.31.2013 , 04:53 PM | #8
Ty for Intel, Talarchy.

To Bioware, I've tried to purchase the expansion with a pre-paid debit mastercard. It has no name to it, and no billing address associated with it, bought card to make the purchase, it says it can cover online purchases. Yet it won't save info.
For a company that wants credit card infomation to subscribe with,,its hard getting through this purchase process with you.
I've already did my bank/debit card with you to puchase my family members of 3 accounts, those went through with no problems. This is the last one I'm trying to get done and set with the digital expansion.
I've wasted 30mins on hold with the telemarkter staff member on the phone for about 6-10mins, only to be treated like my credit card was at fault, and them not owning up that their site was busted.

PacSoup
02.01.2013 , 05:06 PM | #9
FEB 1, 2013 Checked status of both debit mastercard on Funds. Do I Have Funds? Yes, I Do.
Is your site accepting, and saving Information? NoPe still getting stonewalled with try another card.

Gonna waste an Hour to get customer service, to acknowledge it on phone, again.

PacSoup
02.03.2013 , 07:41 AM | #10
Still getting message to try another creditcard, Using my debit card, and pre-paid one. I have the funds, but my Pre-order for Hutt Cartel still being denied. HOW about you offer the expansion on the cartel market, since if i stay a subscriber,,,,I'm really feeling like not giving you any real cash for the expansion...ooo a whole 5 levels.. I have about 12 days left on my accounts, It is lame for your site to not complete the transactions.
I know my bank has the funds, but it's your site not coming through.
It needs serious maintenance.