Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Old News

Firechap
01.31.2013 , 03:07 PM | #1
I've been on swtor for only a couple weeks. Nice change from a former game I played. As far as smuggler advanced classes, where is a site with good builds for scoundrel or gunslinger. I'm a newbie in the real way. I only do pve and want to make a couple toons for all the classes to get both perspectives. Thanks. Or if you have a good build you can recommend. Thanks.

Trooper_One
02.10.2013 , 08:49 AM | #2
I am not aware of any sites that have actual builds on them (I usually just pick my own skills), however, TOR Head and Ask Mr. Robot both have skill calculators you can use to preview the trees of each advanced class. The latter site also has a gear builder which lets you previews gear pieces and how they'll total up on a given character. It can get really in-depth, and is useful for previewing gear sets or for just messing around.

As for which AC you should pick, you should ask yourself what you like more. Gunslingers have the highest ability range in the game (35 m) and mostly stay back and pummel enemies from a distance, whereas Scoundrels are more in-your-face type characters that utilize melee abilities.
I've worn out always being afraid,
An endless stream of fear that I've made;
Treading water full of worry,
This frantic tick tick talk of hurry

Ryat
02.10.2013 , 08:57 AM | #3
http://www.noxxic.com/
This site has some good builds. You can also feel free to slightly modify what they do have if you wish.