Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

yawn... sigh.. grenades....

_Kayko_
01.30.2013 , 10:13 PM | #1
Lets get them out of pug PvP already... come on now, this is just sad that people have to resort to them in solo queue. Yes, we are all aware that they do not provide the proper amount of resolve for the stun, I get it.. and honestly, snore...................................... It just makes some of the already boring warzones even more so. If your going to lose in a solo pug queue, man up and take it.
[Jedi Covenant] ~Katsune Legacy
Kayko - 55 Kinetic Sage
Sonika - 51 Lightning Inquisitor
Kaito - 55 Balance Sage

Carter_Mathis
01.30.2013 , 11:18 PM | #2
Yeah! How dare people level up Cybertech and use reusable grenades, no one does that with any other trade.....
Vasyel- Prime Defense- Scoundrel, Sage, Commando, Gunslinger, Guardian, Vanguard, Sentinel, Marauder

LastWizard
01.30.2013 , 11:45 PM | #3
Just get cybertech 400 and you'll be ight.

MishraArtificer
01.31.2013 , 12:08 AM | #4
Well, they won't let my Powertech wield a rifle, so I get to have the next big thing on my list. Besides, they are called WYNZ-tech for a reason.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be much less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!

Rynis
01.31.2013 , 12:48 AM | #5
To be honest I don't throw grenades for the stun effect, I just like the animation and if 3 people are standing there not my problem ;D.
<Poos>

TalonKorr
01.31.2013 , 02:55 AM | #6
I like to use them because a 29/12 spec'd guardian doesn't have enough forms of CC. (teehee)
Flak / <Lethal Dose Fifty> / <LD-Fifty> - Jedi Covenant - Juggernaut
Retired: Cates, Grisha, Scuf

pqgarvis
01.31.2013 , 04:42 AM | #7
So i an in a reg WZ match yesterday and some character and I won't give out his name used his stun on me....I was like *** save those for rated idiot.

Dras_Keto
01.31.2013 , 05:36 AM | #8
Well then, save the smash, stun bubble, voice comms, target markers, medpacks/adrenals, stims, and, heck, why not, pvp gear for the rateds, too. Right?

Krayshawn
01.31.2013 , 08:13 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by TalonKorr View Post
I like to use them because a 29/12 spec'd guardian doesn't have enough forms of CC. (teehee)
I agree! We need more CC if we are ever to stand a chance at peeling for our healer, also, I think tanks shouldn't cause nor abide by resolve...
The Krayshawn Legacy:
Krayshawn - Vanguard El'Diablo - 29/12/0 Jug
Mufasa, GM : <Hakuna Matata> - Jedi Covenant

haliy
01.31.2013 , 09:18 AM | #10
Before your able to use the grenades:
Please BW... Nerf the use of grenades in WZ!

Same person after leveling cybertech to 400 to use the grenades:
W T F do you mean grenades are OP???

It's a love/hate relationship
MOSAIC - JEDI COVENANT
Guild Website
Haliy - 55 Sentinel ~ Windigo - 55 Shadow ~ Kája - 55 Sage
Vindeta - 55 Commando ~ Snapshote - 55 Operative