Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hm ec bug?

Pubsam
02.01.2013 , 03:47 PM | #11
I frequently heal on the ground, and while I haven't seen exactly what you're describing (I think), I do often notice that the yellow circle and the debuff sometimes won't correctly animate. I'll notice the yellow beam hit me (which is what applies the circle) and for some seconds while there is no circle, I do have a debuff (that I can see ticking down) that is clear, as in a transparent box. The circle and the debuff will usually correctly animate before the missiles go out, but not by very much. For a rookie healer there or someone distracted by anything, it'd be pretty easy to miss a cleanse.

My best defense is the timing. I pretty much just know when abouts the yellow circle happens, so if I think I should have it and don't see it, I check my debuffs for a clear box, lol. I'm smarter than you, game!
Time for a nap.

Ocho-Quatro
02.01.2013 , 04:09 PM | #12
I will pay attention to the debuff bar next time... I usually base it on the pillar graphics... I was seeing the pillar, cleansing, the pillar would disappear instead of root in place though. THAT is the oddity here. I will have to see if it happens again.
<Fortitude> / <Republic Gentlemen>
Apos'trophe - Sage - Apostrophé - Scoundrel - Parentheses - Shadow - Period - Vanguard
Quotation - Sentinel - Proper - Guardian - Period - Commando
Ellipsis - Juggernaut - Asterisk - Mercenary
Period - Operative - Backslash - Assassin
<Häagen-Dazs> / <Ben & Jerry's>
Daiquirí - Scoundrel - Ileítís - Operative
The Punctuation Legacy