Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

OK Bioware, what's with the lag and crashes??

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
OK Bioware, what's with the lag and crashes??
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Naugor
01.30.2013 , 04:02 PM | #291 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Heya everyone,

As we continue to investigate this from our end we would greatly appreciate further traceroutes and pathpings, specifically from those of you that have already gotten in touch with your ISP.

Quote: Originally Posted by Bronholz View Post
Greetings all,

To help us looking into this issue please can you provide us with a traceroute and pathping.
Spoiler

Paste that information at the bottom of your post using the Spoiler or Code Tags.

Thank you.
Thank you all for your continuing patience.
Naugor | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support | Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

BearcubIN
01.30.2013 , 04:02 PM | #292
Server: Begeren Colony

ISP: CenturyLink

Tracert:
Spoiler

Pathping:
Spoiler

Seatherr
01.30.2013 , 04:03 PM | #293
Prophecy of the Five
Comcast
Sycamore, il usa

Spoiler

Spoiler

Skolops
01.30.2013 , 04:03 PM | #294
Quote: Originally Posted by Naugor View Post
Heya everyone,

As we continue to investigate this from our end we would greatly appreciate further traceroutes and pathpings, specifically from those of you that have already gotten in touch with your ISP.

Thank you all for your continuing patience.
I've looked through many of the tracert's people have posted, and the only common thread is alter.net, which shows up as the domain of the last few stops before your servers. That seems the most likely location of the problem.
El'Skan-Assassin /// Laetrie-Sniper /// Caelie-Slinger /// Fidaeria-Jugg
Armack -Chaetrie -Gaurex -Isdron -Skol'ompara /// Misericordiae -Elnar -Rujko -Sophiya
<I AM LEGEND>
Prophecy of the Five

PadawanNavarr
01.30.2013 , 04:03 PM | #295
Jedi Covenant
Comcast
Virginia

Been disconnected repeatedly all afternoon.

Etmistic
01.30.2013 , 04:04 PM | #296
Quote: Originally Posted by Bronholz View Post
Thanks for your patience.

From looking at the information that has been provided the issue appears to be related to how you are being routed to our servers, this is why those of you who are connected to the European servers are currently not experiencing the same issue.

We would strongly advise you to contact your ISP so that they can also investigate the root of the issue from their end.

Thank you.
And they all of a sudden started routing us to your game servers differently out of no-where that this issue just started a few hours ago? Didn't happen before that. What a pointless message this was.

Phyltr
01.30.2013 , 04:04 PM | #297
Wow, look at all the posts in the CS forums about this same thing.

Oh, also here is a traceroute that I happened to hit as the DC was occuring.

Spoiler

ctcrow
01.30.2013 , 04:04 PM | #298
This is ridiculous. I cant even submit a ticket. That is timing out too. You need to fix this problem. It is not an ISP issue.

ODSTPhoenix
01.30.2013 , 04:04 PM | #299
Ebon Hawk
Bell
Toronto,Ontario, CA

Vaalin
01.30.2013 , 04:05 PM | #300
Sooo this is the phone number for the company that is running vlan590.icore1.nto-newyork.as6453.net which is the part of my tracert that is crapping out. Feel free to give them a call and complain, I did, and I just ended up with someone from far far away that could piece together a few words of english. 1.514.868.7888