Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Just hit 50. Now what?

renoxodus
01.29.2013 , 03:27 PM | #11
If I already had all the shards needed for a matrix cube and was broke when I hit 50, then I would probably use a cube until I could buy the DG relics. But personally, those shards can be a real pain in the ***** and I would rather spend the 11k.

As a fresh 50, the difference between a matrix cube and BM relic is probably not that big of a deal when running entry level endgame content. To each his own.

mikebevo
01.29.2013 , 03:34 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by renoxodus View Post
If I already had all the shards needed for a matrix cube and was broke when I hit 50, then I would probably use a cube until I could buy the DG relics. But personally, those shards can be a real pain in the ***** and I would rather spend the 11k. .
I thought they were easy to get. My sawbones was a real breeze, now on my sentinel the belsavis shard was a pain unless you set there and wait for someone else to do it. I know when I got mine there was 3 people setting there waiting for someone to do it so they could just pick it up.

I however, got all the datacrons on my main, so I would have gotten them no matter what.

Cunning Martix Cube Red Red Red = 54 Endurance, 80 Cunning, 8 Critical Rating add a augment to that and I did not replace it until dread guard came out.

abokado
01.29.2013 , 03:36 PM | #13
Don't forget to go to the PvP terminal, you'll get the recruit pvp gear for free without having to do any pvp. The set contains some (for the start) decent enough implants and stuff like that, definitely check it out, because there are too many people only with the tionese set and some green pre 50 relics and implants and stuff. It's free, but they don't know about it since they don't do pvp, which is a bit unlucky. The recruit gear should come with the mail, too.

renoxodus
01.29.2013 , 03:51 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by mikebevo View Post
I thought they were easy to get. My sawbones was a real breeze, now on my sentinel the belsavis shard was a pain unless you set there and wait for someone else to do it. I know when I got mine there was 3 people setting there waiting for someone to do it so they could just pick it up.

I however, got all the datacrons on my main, so I would have gotten them no matter what.

Cunning Martix Cube Red Red Red = 54 Endurance, 80 Cunning, 8 Critical Rating add a augment to that and I did not replace it until dread guard came out.
Some of them are pretty easy to get, and I made sure to get every datacron on my main, but after a few alts it just wasn't worth the hassle anymore. I would much rather shell out the 11k for a BM relic as a fresh 50.