Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Quesh?

ahduth
01.29.2013 , 03:31 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by JustTed View Post
Tell me why you need to know and I can tell you.
To meet with the speeder vendor.

Kalli
01.29.2013 , 03:40 PM | #12
In my experience you can fly to any planet once you have a ship. You might not wanna leave the safety of the main outpost though until you are high enough to kill the npcs though.

BadOrb
01.29.2013 , 03:44 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Kalli View Post
In my experience you can fly to any planet once you have a ship. You might not wanna leave the safety of the main outpost though until you are high enough to kill the npcs though.
The planet is poisonous therefore not in this case.

Cheers,

BadOrb.
'Ah you think micro transactions are your ally ? The DLC betrays you because it belongs to me , when your home world is monetized , you have my permission to buy'.
"Oh goody. Lord Douchebag McFuzzlebunny can now be related to me if he see's my legacy name and decides he likes it." quote from Selvec 09/06/12

Blackavaar
01.29.2013 , 04:01 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by BadOrb View Post
So neither of us know then , mind you the OP hasn't said if he has a full set of the Rakghoul plague armor , but I was quite glad I didn't have to have a virtual shot last time I went. I thought the mission for the shot was just basically the beginning of the long running quest line on quesh therefore it has nothing to do with getting to the planet if you are immune. I could prove it but that means sending one whole set of armor to a lower level character and I only have two full sets on in use characters ;/

Cheers,

BadOrb.
Well, the virtual shot is really just the introduction mission for the planet series, yeah, and you only have to do it once. But the shuttle prevents you from using it until you have done that, which is why I don't think the Rakghoul Containment Suit is going to help.

I don't have a set to test with. All of my characters were too low level still when that event came out.

Only the meek get pinched. The bold survive.(███████████████████████████████████║║█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙[█]

Chelz
01.29.2013 , 06:09 PM | #15
Anyone know without guessing?

Idejon
01.29.2013 , 06:18 PM | #16
My question would be have you tried landing on the planet unsuccessfully? As a level 35 you should have no problem getting there as someone else has said (I believe accurately) the minimum level for the quest is level 31. In my experience the quest marker may not show if you are under level 36 but if you are at least 31 you should be able to talk to the NPC anyway to get the quest....just click on all of them until you find the right one.

As to the question others have posed as to why one might go to Quesh before 36, I personally do it because I like to be underleveled for a planet when I begin to quest there. This increases the exp rewards relative to your level and does not greatly increase the difficulty if you stay well geared. This is a personal play style which contrasts with the do all content available method but that doesn't mean either is better or worse, they are both personal preference.
The De'us Legacy
Quegaran - 55 Sage/Twi'lek Quedetruit - 55 GS/Chiss
Pasde - 55 Mercenary/Chiss Quag - 55 Assassin/Twi'lek
Absque - 55 Guardian/Human Maitre - 55 Vanguard/Twi'lek

Chelz
01.30.2013 , 12:01 AM | #17
I am trying to finish a class mission but it will not let me get the injection and land on the planet. My toon is Level 26. No one seems to know the answer to this, even customer service. So besides leveling up' does anyone know a way to get down to he planet? Or has anyone else gone through this themselves?

OmenQ
01.30.2013 , 12:18 AM | #18
You must be at least level 31, I think, IF you are on your class quest for Quesh already, but you need to do the injection quest. You can skip the injection at level 33 or 34 I think.
Squadron 157

<Your Companion> / <Unhinged>

OmenQ
01.30.2013 , 12:19 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Chelz View Post
I am trying to finish a class mission but it will not let me get the injection and land on the planet. My toon is Level 26. No one seems to know the answer to this, even customer service. So besides leveling up' does anyone know a way to get down to he planet? Or has anyone else gone through this themselves?
No, you'll have to level up. I hit the planet at level 30 and it wouldn't let me land. I had to go level up with some flashpoints and space missions.
Squadron 157

<Your Companion> / <Unhinged>

Urantia
01.30.2013 , 12:25 AM | #20
To land on quesh you need to be at least lvl 33. At this lvl the NPC that gives you the inoculation becomes available. This was still true when I last ran a toon through there recently. I am not sure if you are grouped with a 33+, and are below that if they can initiate the dialog for both of you....as I have never tried this {any time in the past when I went there with a lvling conjugate we were the same lvl or both at least 33}.

Reguardless of how you fly there {as another eluded to}...you are still deposited at the orbital station. So aye...the poster above that said 33 was spot on. I can personally confirm this as having lvled many toons....later toons always got there lower than earlier ones as I stopped doing every possible side mission. I also tested it at lvl 32 and it was a no go {this was when I discovered first hand it had to be lvl 33}.

If there are any other tricks to bypass this I am not aware of it. The only concept I can think of is teaming with at least a 33 that is going there for the first time and see if they can initiate the inoculation npc for you both. Suffice to say you cannot land without the shot that I know of.
│║▌█║▌║
SQUADRON238