Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Quesh?

Chelz
01.29.2013 , 01:49 AM | #1
Is there a way to get to Quesh before level 36?

AshlaBoga
01.29.2013 , 02:08 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Chelz View Post
Is there a way to get to Quesh before level 36?
I think the level minimum is 33 actually. I've been on planet at 35 so it can't be 36.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

Sentinel-Jordal
01.29.2013 , 03:24 AM | #3
Does the trvel with another players ship tricks still work?
If so you team up with another player that has acess to Quesh and you and he
eneter his ship and he can fly you to Quesh.

But I don't understand why you want to go to Quesh before lv 33 ?
It's a really dangerous place where the mobs hits you hard, you will most certain just end up dying when fighting mobs...

Anyway good luck
A problem is best solved with a lightdsaber, thats why I use two.

Jadele, The white jedi, jedi sentinel lvl 60
Andrliel, The white shadow, jedi shadow lvl 55

Chelz
01.29.2013 , 03:04 PM | #4
Anyone know?

JustTed
01.29.2013 , 03:07 PM | #5
Tell me why you need to know and I can tell you.

Urael
01.29.2013 , 03:09 PM | #6
Get in your ship and fly there?

What are you really asking?

Are you asking at what level one goes to quesh to quest? Consult your galactic map it tells you the level range for each planet. That should be enough information to tell you if you are ready for that planet or not.

TBH, if you have done the Nar Shadaa Bonus and the Alderan bonus you will be more than able to handle that planet. If for some reason you are too low for Quesh you may have skipped those two bonus areas ( or other bonus areas (tatooine, balmora/taris ) along the way.

Blackavaar
01.29.2013 , 03:22 PM | #7
Minimum level for the Injection mission on the Orbital Station is level 31, IIRC, so no you can't, even on another player's ship because you can't get the injection that allows you to use the shuttle to go to the surface.

The only reason I can think someone would want to is to get the Social outfit available there, a Hutt Bodyguard style Bounty Hunter suit. It's a kool look for companions and it only requires Social III, so I can see wanting to get that earlier.

Only the meek get pinched. The bold survive.(███████████████████████████████████║║█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙[█]

BadOrb
01.29.2013 , 03:22 PM | #8
If you have the containment armor from the rakghoul plague event then you don't need the shot off the guy on the orbital station. Does he not appear before a certain level , then maybe wearing a full set of that armor will allow you to go to quesh at a lower level.

Edit - You might be wrong poster above me

Cheers,

BadOrb.
'Ah you think micro transactions are your ally ? The DLC betrays you because it belongs to me , when your home world is monetized , you have my permission to buy'.
"Oh goody. Lord Douchebag McFuzzlebunny can now be related to me if he see's my legacy name and decides he likes it." quote from Selvec 09/06/12

Blackavaar
01.29.2013 , 03:25 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by BadOrb View Post
If you have the containment armor from the rakghoul plague event then you don't need the shot off the guy on the orbital station. Does he not appear before a certain level , then maybe wearing a full set of that armor will allow you to go to quesh at a lower level.

Edit - You might be wrong poster above me

Cheers,

BadOrb.
I doubt it. It's really a mission requirement, not a disease immunity requirement.

Only the meek get pinched. The bold survive.(███████████████████████████████████║║█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙[█]

BadOrb
01.29.2013 , 03:30 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
I doubt it. It's really a mission requirement, not a disease immunity requirement.

So neither of us know then , mind you the OP hasn't said if he has a full set of the Rakghoul plague armor , but I was quite glad I didn't have to have a virtual shot last time I went. I thought the mission for the shot was just basically the beginning of the long running quest line on quesh therefore it has nothing to do with getting to the planet if you are immune. I could prove it but that means sending one whole set of armor to a lower level character and I only have two full sets on in use characters ;/

Cheers,

BadOrb.
'Ah you think micro transactions are your ally ? The DLC betrays you because it belongs to me , when your home world is monetized , you have my permission to buy'.
"Oh goody. Lord Douchebag McFuzzlebunny can now be related to me if he see's my legacy name and decides he likes it." quote from Selvec 09/06/12