Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cannot log out of the community forum

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Cannot log out of the community forum
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

LagoonaLahaana
01.28.2013 , 11:03 PM | #1
I am a returning subscriber. I recently visited the forums to read about the new expansion , class story ratings, etc. and realized I was already logged in (my username and account info easily available at a click). However, I never officially logged into the forums and it will not let me log out (says page unavailable when I click log out). Yet, I can turn my computer off for half a day, turn it back on, get online, and just peruse the forums and I am automatically logged in. How do I stop this from happening as I do not want to get hacked. My personal subscription data will get hacked; my financial info as well.

Sutii
01.29.2013 , 01:50 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello LagoonaLahaana,

I would first recommend that you clear your browsers cookies and cache to see if this resolves the issue you are having. Also, could you please try going to the main page of the website (www.swtor.com) and logging out there, if you are not currently logged into it already please log in then logout and see if that resolves the issue.

Thanks.
Sutii | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

LagoonaLahaana
01.29.2013 , 04:55 AM | #3
Yes. This resolved it and thank you.

Beesodd
01.29.2013 , 04:57 AM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
That's good to hear.

Thanks for getting back to us on this.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.