Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

These are the Sith robes We want!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
These are the Sith robes We want!

darthgroond
01.29.2013 , 07:04 AM | #21
Do not want. It's like someone has persuaded Freddy Krueger to go all bondage on us. I agree with the bloke that got thrown out of the window.
Rest in peace little pixel. Your memory will live on.
-- The Pixel Legacy (The Red Eclipse EU) --

''A Sith craves adventure and excitement.'' - Firrez Pixel

YeIIow
01.29.2013 , 07:05 AM | #22
"Forged by Fire; Empowered by Passion"
o◙[//////////]ị:◙:ị{▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒)

darthgroond
01.29.2013 , 07:08 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by YeIIow View Post
Here a good amount of good looking armours that should be implemented or taken as reference:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-_7TNh31YpL...600/SWDOTJ.jpg
Looks like a Dead Space Jedi.

YeIIow
01.29.2013 , 07:09 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by darthgroond View Post
Looks like a Dead Space Jedi.
its from "Dawn Of the Jedi Comics", based on the Pre-Republic and Pre Jedi Order Era, while the Rakata empire was still around....
"Forged by Fire; Empowered by Passion"
o◙[//////////]ị:◙:ị{▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒)

Goretzu
01.29.2013 , 07:10 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Galbatorrix View Post
All I heard from Jedi's was "Please add a plain hood down robe!!!" and now that they did add one, I hardly ever see anyone wearing it. Honestly, while I agree that variety is the spice of life, people obviously enjoy some of the more over the top designs as well, because I see way more people wearing those type robes.
That's probably due to the price - however I do see a lot of people wearing it, especially Sentinals and Shadows.

I'd actually have some companions in that set IF it was sold at a reasonable price.
Real Star Wars space combat please, not Star Wars Fox! Maybe some PvP and flight too?
Goretzu's Law: As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving "Entitled" approaches 1

xorcist
01.29.2013 , 07:11 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by jarjarloves View Post
correction those are the sith robes YOU want.

i never liked that look. too s&m for me
Correction again.

I agree with the OP. So "We" want is a valid statement. Amy Beth Christenson's Star Wars costume design's far exceed the talents that Bioware employed. FAR exceed's. At least she never made a Jedi look like the Queen of Naboo.
"There is no calamity greater than lavish desires....
And there is no greater disaster than greed
."

darthgroond
01.29.2013 , 07:12 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by YeIIow View Post
its from "Dawn Of the Jedi Comics", based on the Pre-Republic and Pre Jedi Order Era, while the Rakata empire was still around....
Oh, I'm aware of the comic it is from , I've got it laying around somewhere. Actually a decent comic. I'd recommend it to people. Still looks like a Dead Space Jedi though.

Galbatorrix
01.29.2013 , 07:23 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Goretzu View Post
That's probably due to the price - however I do see a lot of people wearing it, especially Sentinals and Shadows.

I'd actually have some companions in that set IF it was sold at a reasonable price.
I've seen them on the GTN for 300-400K. That's pretty cheap.

Rubytyr
01.29.2013 , 07:35 AM | #29
Just for the sake of argument, would a vain, passionate, and powerful sith want some drab, demure robes - or something draws attention to themselves (the average evil sith, not those rare honorables)?

I gave it some thought - and (beyond my personal perverted tasted with female sith war outfits) it makes alot more sense for Jedi to dress down and appear humble - clothing is directly a attribute of personality. Now, we can argue lore about what they should be wearing and what we WANT them to be wearing, but I think faction mentality is being overlooked in these discussions.

FreePrometheus
01.29.2013 , 07:44 AM | #30
Must admit, i wouldnt say no to the robe in that second picture. Would go nice with my SI. And the first would be prett good for a SW. These are indeed the robes we want.
Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid. - Han Solo
my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. - Yoda