Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

These are the Sith robes We want!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
These are the Sith robes We want!

fresnosmokey
01.29.2013 , 12:29 AM | #11
Not really, no. I'd like to see an outfit like Luke wore in RotJ and/or a set of robes that look like the brown & white/off white Jedi robes, but black robes and grey, red, or purple tunic and trim. And let Jedi wear them as well. I would wear all black on my Jedi. Luke did. Maybe not black and red or purple, but black robes and white or grey tunic and trim certainly.

Chiramu
01.29.2013 , 12:50 AM | #12

AshlaBoga
01.29.2013 , 12:58 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Chiramu View Post
I've seen that belt in-game.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

Frakkensteinse
01.29.2013 , 05:39 AM | #14
+1
Actually I dont understand the designers strange notion that Sith should look like some middle-age fantasy setting evil knights with parts that are looking like witchcraft/nature. Sorcs gear look like some arthurian witch with venetian sunmasks or whatever... So NOT SW!
Take a pick: arguing by ignorance or arguing by confirming the arguments you find meaningless.

Goretzu
01.29.2013 , 05:42 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Xienive View Post
I see something like this taking place.

http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps6a798c1e.jpg
Hehe pretty much.
Real Star Wars space combat please, not Star Wars Fox! Maybe some PvP and flight too?
Goretzu's Law: As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving "Entitled" approaches 1

darklordpotter
01.29.2013 , 05:45 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Frakkensteinse View Post
+1
Actually I dont understand the designers strange notion that Sith should look like some middle-age fantasy setting evil knights with parts that are looking like witchcraft/nature. Sorcs gear look like some arthurian witch with venetian sunmasks or whatever... So NOT SW!
Or Chaos sorcerors ...actually a lot of end game gear seems closer to 40k than SW

Alec_Fortescue
01.29.2013 , 06:37 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Xienive View Post
I see something like this taking place.

http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps6a798c1e.jpg
Oh man! This just made my day. Hillarious and so true.
*Best Dressed Jedi of 2014* http://mmo-fashion.com/tor-fashion-contest-results/

Almost 3 years old and there are still no iconic / classic / traditional / prequel-style (pick any!) Jedi robes in the game! How come?

Also how about letting players wear the robes that are already in the game but not accessible to them?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

Don't let your artists' work go to waste, Bioware

Alavastre
01.29.2013 , 06:55 AM | #18
I don't mind a lot of the armor sets. However, I absolutely hate the sea monster SI outfit. I don't know what they were thinking. SW can be crazy, and it can be odd, but it's always very minimalistic. So give us the crazy.

But for the love of the force, hit us up with some normal SI robes. I think everyone is thinking the Emperor right? I also love that first pick, that would be sweet as well.
Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty. Thomas Jefferson

DiabloDoom
01.29.2013 , 06:58 AM | #19
Hire these artists.

Galbatorrix
01.29.2013 , 07:03 AM | #20
All I heard from Jedi's was "Please add a plain hood down robe!!!" and now that they did add one, I hardly ever see anyone wearing it. Honestly, while I agree that variety is the spice of life, people obviously enjoy some of the more over the top designs as well, because I see way more people wearing those type robes.