Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

In regards to FP in RotHc

Lymain
01.29.2013 , 05:35 PM | #21
This game has too many "difficulty levels" for content. Normal mode flashpoints are pointless at level 50. Most people just go straight to Hard Mode flashpoints as fresh 50s. Every new flashpoint should just have one difficulty setting. Furthermore, Nightmare and Hard mode operations are redundant and should be merged. No one wants to progress through the same operation three times, and it's hard (if not impossible) to make each difficulty level appropriately rewarding.

tanktest
01.29.2013 , 06:59 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Petnil View Post
come to think about it, normal mode is story right ?

story - hard - NiM. There isnīt a normal mode ? (i realy dont do OPīs. I like the dungeon type content alot more than OPīs content. OPīs tend to get too disciplined. The bigger the OP, the more discipline you need, and i like to talk alot on TS. In a small group thereīs more room for all to smalltalk and shout out when **** happens.
story was called normal mode at one time then in a patch BW change it think with LFG .. ..

tanktest
01.29.2013 , 07:13 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Creslan View Post
I feel the same way concerning BIS Armorings, Implants, Earpieces, Hilts and Barrels. I feel that Mods and Enhancements should be allowed to a limited extent, but the armorings, hilts, barrels need to stop. You need a reason to run the Operations, at its current state there is no reason to run TFB hardmode gearwise, everything can be purchased from the GTN.

A flagging system could work, allow people to wear the items if they have unlocked certain bosses in either story or hard mode. I like the idea of a NM Flashpoint with a lockout, include a drop that unlocks 1 piece of gear each time it is completed. The crafting is getting out of hand, I know of players that have a full set of level 63 PVE gear that have never set foot inside an operation, and that is their main character!

I'm not saying that crafter's shouldn't be able to make anything current, but not every BIS item should be able to purchased from the GTN because it was crafted, there needs to be a limit. There are 2 ways to do that, either a flagging system to use the item, or limit the recipes available to crafters from RE.

there is another way around this a friend said they should look at improve Rein leave it how it is but improve it

IF you raid give you things far better then gear its Poss u can only get in OPS to me that's a much better way why not let every one have the gear etc but give us OPS only drops not NERF RE still let those that want to gear up gear even is they don't raid , so what if they have the gear, in the end most guilds wont take you any way , gear or not unless you run with them for a few weeks then they vote any good raiding guild does it that way .. most really good raiding guilds want skilled players and gear doe not replace skill ..

SO I still don't understand why so much BS over gear .. and yes I have RUN NIM EC to kephess etc Idc if others have gear its part of the game .. but do make ops only drops not let it be gear ,,, but let gear drop so other can re it etc its really nice the way things are now .. but that's all ending soon

Raekor
01.29.2013 , 08:29 PM | #24
If they are going to nerf the ability to RE mods, they had better stop making the highest tier of gear with ****house mods in it. Having to buy 5 pairs of BH gloves so I could get the proper mods when 61's were the highest tier, having no set pieces with proper enhancements in them (MH/OH are the only ones that were properly itemised) for the 63's, having no access at all to armourings for the belt and bracers slot unless you were incredibly, incredibly lucky and a random piece dropped from The Writhing Horror as NiEC wasn't done yet.

A guildy did some calculations. TFB has been out for 18 weeks, which would be enough to fully gear up 23 characters assuming it was run twice a week. If you are like us and pushed the content, then started RE'ing so you could gear up some of the lesser skilled and geared characters and alts, you should be allowed to. After 5 months of HM EC, and now nearly 5 months of HM TFB, I see no problems in people gearing up by purchasing their gear with credits. After this long I see it as preparing for the next op.

As to your other point, people who don't run op's probably do need more content. I'm not sure if three tiers for flash points is the answer though. That already gets a bit annoying for the op's. As other have said, doing the same thing for 5 months and then going back in again to see the exact same thing again just harder, it's getting old.